Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Partner With Finebury - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partner With Finebury (316 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / I Need An Investor To Partner With Me - Plantain Business / Partner With A Pastry Chef , Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Finebury by PrinceRey(m): 2:09am On Mar 12, 2018
Hello Friends,

Are you without a job & looking for one?

Do you want to make an extra income for yourself?

Do you want to achieve this without necessarily losing your freedom or leaving our current job or business?

Then let me show you how you an make that extra income passively without stress. I'm talking about making between 100,000 naira to 300,000 naira monthly.

This is not MLM, Network marketing or Ponzi Schemes and this almost needs no investment.

Do you know anyone who can purchase a property(land, house)?

Do you know anyone that knows anyone who can purchase a property?

If yes, then congrats to you.

FineBury is partnering with willing individuals (Facilitators). All the facilitators need to do is share an information concerning a property to potential clients and then if the client is interested, link them to FineBury and FineBury does all the work to follow up down to getting the deal sealed. once the transaction is completed, you get a credit alert from FineBury.

It is not difficult. It is not time consuming and the beautiful thing about this is that you can still do other things while making so much money from this opportunity.

Take the next step now and reach out to FineBury with a text message "FACILITATOR" via 08025216717 and you will be contacted by FineBury for further details.

Remember the only thing that will stop you now is you. Grab this opportunity and generate an extra source of income stress-free.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Come Together And Enjoy This Investment Forum / Amateur Crypto Trading Signals / Looking To Raise Capital For Your Business For Growth? Talk To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.