Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says (500 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Meth Syndicates, Kingpins, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2018
In one of the biggest hauls of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in recent times, a Nigerian man was nabbed with 1.2 kg heroin at Vadodara railway station on Wednesday in India.
According to TimesofIndia, Madubueze Nonso Charles, 38, was arrested around 3.30 am. “When we searched his luggage, we found three concealed food packets of pistachios and rice flour.
On opening them, we found white powder and tests confirmed that it was heroin,” said Hari Om Gandhi, director of Ahmedabad zonal unit of NCB.
“During interrogation, he told us that he had received the consignment from another Nigerian. However, he has not revealed the name of the person,” said Gandhi. He has admitted to carrying drugs consignment in the past as well.
NCB suspects that the heroin seized from Charles, is of Afghan origin. During interrogation, Charles told investigators is HIV infected.
“He must be saying that he is HIV infected so that we go soft on him or for gaining sympathy from us. But we will make him undergo a medical test to know the truth,” said NCB official. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/im-hiv-nigerian-man-arrested-with.html

1 Share

Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by cinoedhunter: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Please what's the correlated relationship between him being a drug dealer and a HIV vector
Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by oderemo(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2018
NCAN next meeting place please.
Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by happy200(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm sorry but truth must be said, if we don't seperate Igbos from Nigeria, Nigeria will never be better. Enough evidence to proove my point.
Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
oderemo:
NCAN next meeting place please.
they are celebrating their leaders.
Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by Johnnyessence(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove cc seun
Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Please what's the correlated relationship between him being a drug dealer and a HIV vector
lol see question.
Re: I’m HIV+, Nigerian Man Arrested With Heroin, Says by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove cc seun

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mother Busted Selling Drugs To Primary School Pupils / Policeman Kills Soldier During Argument In Delta / Biafra Agitation: Family Demands Nnamdi Kanu’s Corpse For Burial (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.