Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction (1378 Views)

I Prank This Soldier,see What He Did To Me / Is This The Most Funny April Fool Prank This Year? / How Different Naija Girls Is Handling Stealing Of Pants Saga (meme Collections) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction by cimbol(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Click to watch videos how this man was accused of stealing a shoe see his reaction. don't forget to share and subscribe to our channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyGXrtXo7IQ

Re: Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction by cimbol(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2018
Another CIMJOLLY PRANK this guy jumped out from a moving tricycle (keke) almost killed himself in this prank THEY told him they are going to use him for ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nPL_qX3s4
Re: Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction by afoltundeseun(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2018
Honestly, all your concept are thrash.

1 Like

Re: Cimjolly Prank This Man Was Accused Of Stealing A Shoe ,see His Reaction by cimbol(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Yes because all pranks ate trash and must not be taken seriously we almost lost our lives on the keke prank

(1) (Reply)

Blonde, Santa, Pregnant Woman / The Nun And The Hippie / I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.