Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? (4502 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures / Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by ov: 2:36am On Mar 28, 2007
so you believed me wen i sed i sent her a mail? Did u give me her email address? y should i mail her? i only voted her as the finest girl i saw on nairaland. no sentiments attached oooo. n some people started getting _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ sad
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by OmoEko1(f): 2:38am On Mar 28, 2007
ov:

so you believed me when i sed i sent her a mail? Did u give me her email address? y should i mail her? i only voted her as the finest girl i saw on nairaland. no sentiments attached oooo. n some people started getting _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ sad
finish your sentence angry angry cry cry
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by ov: 2:39am On Mar 28, 2007
;d
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by OmoEko1(f): 2:41am On Mar 28, 2007
what funny angry angry i said finish your sentence
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by ov: 2:44am On Mar 28, 2007
ok. people like em, em, um, um, actually i cant remember who exactly cheesy
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by OmoEko1(f): 2:46am On Mar 28, 2007
anyway i got no time for your immature act. grin grin grin
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by ov: 2:53am On Mar 28, 2007
heh heh heh heh. Miss grown ass woman! i will never eat anything that comes out of your pot! there's no telling what colour of mascara and make up powder that may fall off from yourface into the pot! grin
Talk about fried rice that is BLUE and BLACK grin grin

am out. lol
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by OmoEko1(f): 2:54am On Mar 28, 2007
bye kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by marianna: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2007
na for u na! hmmmmmmmmm u can mix n match clors, so come out good at the end of the day.
its also fun experimenting. good luck! kiss
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by firestar(f): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
I wear nude. Or barely there lipgloss. Always on the go, so lip gloss is mostly what I wear sometimes.
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by osegwu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2007
Sprry can't elp you here.

No make up at all

Still me
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by whiteNkem(f): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2007
Whenever I need to buy eyeshadow i prefer a box that has at least 8-10 different colours as I change them all the time. Plus, I mix them too. For parties: shiny golden/silver on a neutral base; for evening out usually black & white combined; everyday makeup: any colour (usually in 2 shades).

I don't use too much lipstick; but I do have about 6 lipglosses in different shades (thick / silver-transparent/ pink / golden / going to red / very shiny).

Lipliner - in a neutral colour and only when i really think it's necessary (not too often).

Mascara: for long lashes, for thick lashes and in different colours: black/brown/blue.

All these have to match so a wide variety of colours is requested.
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by breeolan(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2007
i dnt see anythg wron wif wearing make up at all, its jst dat ist nt nice wen over done, its artistic, its fun, u explore so many colors and it makes u look and look different, guess dats y its called make up in d first plce,
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by ihcihc(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2007
I use stay brandy by clinique, http://chi-sheeka..com/
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by whiteNkem(f): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2007
breeolan:

i dnt see anythg wron with wearing make up at all, its jst that ist nt nice when over done, its artistic, its fun, u explore so many colors and it makes u look and look different, guess that is y its called make up in d first plce,

are you confused? read the topic again! nobody said it's wrong! the poster was only asking what colours you use!
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2007
there is no saying that make up is for ugly girls, cause wowo na still wowo. no matter how you makeup the wowo, it would still be wowo. i use pink lip gloss for my lips and some times i just prefer going on neutral lip gloss and i use pink eye shadow, once in a while.
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by fellybabe(f): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2008
different colours
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by spikedcylinder: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
white`Nkem:

are you confused? read the topic again! nobody said it's wrong! the poster was only asking what colours you use!

That is why people who don't use make-up shouldn't have opened the thread in the first place as this doesn't concern them. smiley
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by origina9ja(f): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
anything goes with my skin colour ooo
lol different colours depending on what i can find at a particular time cheesy
who cares wink

[s]i cant be wasting time looking 4 sum next colour[/s]
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by JasmineSie(f): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2008
@white'nkem i agree with u

well as for me i experiment a lot especially with eye shadow so i prefer to buy a palette with 8-12 colours varying from blue,gold,pink,green,metallic grey,bronze,purple,neutral brown,darker shades like navy blue black(for smoky look) and i mainly look at brands like black opal,sleek 'cos they last longer and dat is very important

i dont use much lipstick,ma colours vary from nude,pink,fushia,peach,honey to red

but i tink u should get as many colours as possible as some people like goin crazy with colours
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by BBAnne(f): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2009
depends on my mood, sometimes i prefer to look dark and mysterious and sometimes i prefer to look estatic i.e wearing whatver matches my clothes grin
Re: What Color Of Make-up Do You Wear? by mohawkchic(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
~I couldnt possibly list  all the colours i use on Eyeshadow especially. . . .I like vibrant colours & love to Experiment. . however  I choose colours that match my Skin Tone, Stay away from Light / White Colours & go for Deep ~Earthy Tones Eye Shadows~ 

~You find these colours on my Palettes of Eyeshadow

~PLum
~Bronze/Gold
~Petal
~Dark Green / Olive
~Vintage Violet ~Different shades of Violet
~Smokey Grey
~Torquoise
~Plum Passion
~Choclate Cherry
~INdingo/Saphhire

~Eye Brow Definer Pencils ~

~Cosmic Brown ~ Soft Black ~Natural Brow Tones ~

~Eye Liner ~

~Blackest Black
~Copper
~Night Blue
~Emerald

~Lips~

~Nude Lipgloss

~Mascara~

~Black
~Black Brown
~Dark Blue
~Navy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Grow And Take Care Of Ur Beard / Agbada Designs For Men 2017 / Skin Care Tips For Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.