Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Can Utangsocial Overtake Facebook? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Utangsocial Overtake Facebook? (376 Views)

Tik Tok Overtake Facebook And Instagram / Bill Gates Reveals Mistake That Helped Google Overtake Microsoft / Utangsocial Can Help Your Business Grow Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Utangsocial Overtake Facebook? by IamEtefia: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2018
Weeks ago i got a ping from a friend about a new social platform and i was very excited about it. I'm a big fan of new stuffs I've been yearning to try my legs on new grounds. Facebook has become a large part of our lives that it seems we would hardly cope a day without it and with their new rules and all the restrictions I'm always on the lookout for somewhere new. Now lets come back to UtangSocial, the first thing that drew my attention to this platform was the name, okay as a brand consultant i'm always very keen on names i always ask all the WHY's and seek to know the reasons for the name choice so because of my creative amebo instincts i reached out to the UtangSocial Team to schedule an appointment. Fast forward to after the meeting with the team, i was wowed with their idea and reasons for the social platform. UtangSocial is a combo of Facebook,Linkedln and WordPress. [b]UtangSocia[/b]l allows you to create a profile,run a business page, connect with people based on occupation,skills,location,company and also allows you to own a personal blog... WOW! who does that? Though the interface needs a little brushup but i think these guys are thinking right and if they are consistent they would give us a reliable option other than Facebook. So why the wait again? Simply Logon on to www.utangsocial.com and shoot your shot. We can all be pioneer member of this social platform with all the bragging right and all... grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Search For I.C.T Revolutionised Professional Services? / Screws To Hold Hard Drive To The Casing Of Dell Laptop / Five Months Used Apple Imac 21 Inches Core I5, 8gig Ram And 500gig Hardisk @300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.