Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Will Laserfiche Benefit My Organization - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Will Laserfiche Benefit My Organization (308 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / My Organization Can Lend You A Loan For Business And Personal Purpose. / COVID-19: How To Benefit From The #1.1 Trillion CBN Relief Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will Laserfiche Benefit My Organization by Tecres: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2018
How Will Laserfiche Benefit My Organization?
Picture this familiar scenario: An employee has misplaced a crucial document, and your team needs it now.

You’ve searched everyone’s office, and practically turned the building upside down in hopes of finding it. Time is running out. Other important processes are stalled and waiting on the retrieval of this document to move forward. Sounds like a headache, doesn’t it?

With Laserfiche, you’ll avoid nightmare-inducing occurrences like the one we just described. In fact, you’ll be able to capture, secure and automate documents from day one. A user-friendly interface makes it easy to manage all organizational content throughout its lifecycle with your desktop computer, scanner or mobile device; all it takes is one application.

Laserfiche can be used to keep track of everything from business expenses to project feedback. Users have the freedom to design and configure forms without the assistance of a developer, saving time and money.

To further streamline the process, you’ll be able to automatically pull up personal information from primary apps and approve forms by simply hitting reply on email notifications. User credentials maintain confidentiality and security. Authorization may be provided to users inside and outside your organization for easy sharing and collaboration.

Digital signatures allow users to sign off on reports. Files can be attached to these forms and submitted all from the Laserfiche interface, eliminating the need for multiple programs and processes.

If you’re wondering what else Laserfiche can do for your organization, check out the following benefits:

Accelerated business processes
Organized and prioritized user tasks
Enhanced flexibility and adaptability as an organization
Consistent and reliable information
Improved performance through increased visibility
Report progress transparency with status updates and progress bars
Failsafe security and auditing features
Efficient record management
Instant search and retrieval of content
Document management in one central location

Ready to free your organization’s critical data from physical documents and PDF files? Contact Julius Macaulay ENQUIRIES@TECRES.COM.NG

(+234) 013427176, 08020619478, 08139669536
TECRES.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me With A Good Job? / Current Vacancies At International Medical Corps | March 2018 / See The Latest Jobs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.