Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (33938 Views)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
debolayinka:
Don't just write a letter, learn to become a man, a husband and a father.

word.
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Icon79(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
She should accept him back. He has repented and apologized with an open confession. She has no excuses to keep bearing any grudges, people make mistake. O pari

PS: And for those of you who keep running your mouths, you gotta ask what she did to make him smack her! There are two sides to every story!!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
kapelvej:
Are you kidney me grin grin
No..I'm liver-ing U tongue
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by omooba969(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
debolayinka:
Don't just write a letter, learn to become a man, a husband and a father.

He's only copying OBJ in open letter writing. cool
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Ellabae(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wow so sweet, I jst hope he doesn't do it again. Well wifey give him another chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by paymentvoucher: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
ok
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by DSoj(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
This guy is MAD. As in he's a FOOOOL
U want to beg a woman u physically abused and U are addressing yourself as "Your Lord"

If I know thhe

5 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by luminouz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
DSoj:
U want to beg a woman u physically abused and U are addressing yourself as "Your Lord"

If I know thhe
Calm down na!!

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by DSoj(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2018

If I know the woman, I will tel her not to agree

The guy has a negative arrogant overbloated egocentric impression of himself and will still beat her again

Mad Man

12 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018

I may fall short sometimes doesn’t mean I am bad. I may have my flaws but I am confident that I am better than most husbands.

This one never ready to seek forgiveness and repent. Still subtly boasting.

15 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by afbstrategies: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Medicine after death. He is lucky he even has a hand he can use to write this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Sunnible: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Once a beater, always a beater. Madam just be careful oo.

5 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
This public apology of his is just to save face; he would still abuse her behind closed doors. Besides, with that mentality of his that he's "her king, her lord", he's most definitely not going to change. She should read this letter with a grain of salt and keep it moving.

9 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Dollabiz: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by stonecoldcafe: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Way to go...
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by OurworkComNg1: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Drabeey:

I sense someone is fighting Konji!

siaman wan enter madam punnany again!

chai, men can be so ridiculous when KONJILIZED

lol grin
Drabeey was HERE

mr akonji, is it your KONJI??

abeg, check my signature o jare...
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by asawanathegreat(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Giant step there guy
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by limitless777(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
This mumunic slowpoke should be locked away in maximum security prison.
to the being fooled wife the battering, beatings and punching IS just getting ready to start.
trust me they don't change.

idiætz

5 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by degamemaster(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
abike12:
utter nonsense. don't try to gloss over a serious issue like abuse. he didn't talk about seeking help for his dangerous behavior, abuse cannot be explained by "we have had our issues" or "marriage is not a bed of roses". most times abusers can't stop hitting their wives until she leaves, or dies or they get professional help. no be by epistle. as for the wife, you better use your head so you don't end up in a body bag.
Women with this kind of your mentality deserves serious beating to reset your head to normal because this mentality is the reason some men beat their wives but I would rather forgive you because you're being influenced by societal factors.

2 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
i dont support battering but it takes a man with a good heart to admit his guilt. hope the beating won't happen again

No reason absolutely no reason to hit a woman. Most abusive men are sleek at apologising so this is nothing spectacular and doesn't mean he can't repeat it. It takes more than apology to resolve this.

9 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
If she had died after he hit her with a knife and locked her up, I bet he won't have the strength to type this rubbish. The annoying part is they always manage to absolve themselves and shift the blame to the devil and enemies undecided
Manipulative beasts are sleek with words and are even ready to fill a bucket with tears just to apologize mteeeew

15 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Alexanderinn(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm speechless...buh will manage to say this "forgive and forget " wifey
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Saintmary(f): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
abike12:
utter nonsense. don't try to gloss over a serious issue like abuse. he didn't talk about seeking help for his dangerous behavior, abuse cannot be explained by "we have had our issues" or "marriage is not a bed of roses". most times abusers can't stop hitting their wives until she leaves, or dies or they get professional help. no be by epistle. as for the wife, you better use your head so you don't end up in a body bag.
The man is a sort of public figure, the open letter is just a front. "All the pain I MAY have caused you" he's not even sure he hurt her. I found so many loopholes I'm not in the mood to type. A lot of women think they have found their knight in shiny armor so they jump at guys who have money. Abeg let me drop it.

12 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by cpu2006(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
that husband is NONCENSES PICKIN
Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by abike12(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
degamemaster:
Women with this kind of your mentality deserves serious beating to reset your head to normal because this mentality is the reason some men beat their wives but I would rather forgive you because you're being influenced by societal factors.

threatening physical violence to someone that can destroy your existence with one call must be the new way to feel like a real man around here

14 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Your King, your lord, your stubborn man!
Ambassador Dion Osagie

This made me shiver with fear. This man is not repentant. He will do it over and over again. That's their modus operandi, he only did this to get the support from outsiders and that I see is working well as I can see some comments like forgive and forget. What if she had died in the process. Well everything lies in the lady's hands. She knows her husband more than we do. Good luck to her.

13 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Saintmary(f): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dear Ladies, nobody will live in your matrimonial home with you and if you lose your life to an abusive husband, people will only pity you but move on with their lives. So, please choose carefully.

6 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Maximus85(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Emmalez:

Nigerian philanthropist, Amb.Dion Osagie penned an open letter to his wife after he battered her.

On January 20th,2018, the Nigerian-born American-based entrepreneur beat his wife of two years, Winifred. According to reports, Amb Osagie beat up Winifred and locked her up against her will, in their house in Benin, Edo State, after allegedly hitting her on the head with a knife.

He took to Facebook to publicly apologize to her .He wrote

Open letter to my wife.

Life is not always a bed of roses.

Dear Wife, I hope you are enjoying your vacation this far. I write this letter with so much love for you in my heart. I am struggling to find words I can use to lessen the hurt that I may have caused you but then again actions speak louder and I will rather show you.

I offer no excuse for my silly ways and I can only say I’m deeply sorry for having to put you through any drama because you simply do not deserve it. I’m certainly not asking for your total forgiveness but I’m appealing for time to allow me the chance to put right all the wrongs things.

I know it won’t be easy but I want to rebuild that trust and make things even better between us. It has been my attitude to correct every wrong not just with you but with everyone including those who hurt me. I am a man who is certainly not afraid to let the world know how much I love my wife and I have always dreamed to use my marriage as the perfect example to the world how marriage should be. I may fall short sometimes doesn’t mean I am bad. I may have my flaws but I am confident that I am better than most husbands.

Believe me or not, it is not easy to live in a 4 wall corner of a house with a person from a total different background as yours. It takes a lot of challenges to get things right. However, we must not only look at the negative aspects of our lives.. We should also look at the positive vibes. Those times we have made each other smile, it has not been so bad all the way. Many marriages face challenges but the ability to overcome them is why it is called marriage. Remember you have sang “Katopot of envy several times”

I want to save this marriage of ours. We have gone through so much together. I know you have put a lot on hold for me which I do not take for granted. I also want you to know that I have great plans for you. If we fail to plan, we plan to fail. I don’t want to be a failure and I will never be one. I know sorry wouldn’t be enough to alleviate your pain and erase the bad memories.

What I fervently hope for now is for you to give me a chance to make you happy again and prove to you that I can be a better husband. Remember, I am not perfect, you are not perfect, no one in the world is perfect, God sees our imperfectly perfectly. Like you always say, it is a greater strength to forgive. I hereby request your greatness. We all have been broken at some points but we are certainly not beyond repair.

Over 1000 persons, family and friends around the world have reach out to you to express their love and concern.. If you can’t forgive me, at least for their sake it is necessary you do. Always remember because of my work, service to humanity, the devil will always try to break me. If you stop loving me, they have won, If stoping my work will make you more happy then I will. Never forget you are my Godsent.

Just Incase you decide to leave me, you must invite everyone that was present at the introduction, traditional wedding and white wedding to attend the divorce ceremony. As for me, I am not leaving and it is for better or for worse according to the altar of God you believe in.

Darling, I’m sorry once again.

Thanks for being a great mother to all my boys. Happy mother day! Together we can
A Godsent foundation Win Women Fellowship

Love Always,

Your King, your lord, your stubborn man!
Ambassador Dion Osagie
March 11th 2018

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/12/nigerian-philanthropist-writes-open-letter-to-wife-after-battering-her/

This woman should run. I can see pride written on every line of this trash.

11 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Saintmary(f): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
DSoj:

If I know thhe
You saw through his fronting

4 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Saintmary(f): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Suaimhneas:
This public apology of his is just to save face; he would still abuse her behind closed doors. Besides, with that mentality of his that he's "her king, her lord", he's most definitely not going to change. She should read this letter with a grain of salt and keep it moving.
Such a good looking woman. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Saintmary(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
degamemaster:
Potential wife beater spotted

11 Likes

Re: Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her by Saintmary(f): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
If she had died after he hit her with a knife and locked her up, I bet he won't have the strength to type this rubbish. The annoying part is they always manage to absolve themselves and shift the blame to the devil and enemies undecided
Manipulative beasts are sleek with words and are even ready to fill a bucket with tears just to apologize mteeeew
You got it right

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.