Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lost But Found Car Key In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lost But Found Car Key In Abuja (893 Views)

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World / What Happens If You Take The Car Key Out While Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost But Found Car Key In Abuja by Webcomb: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
I carried some people in my car in Abuja yesterday, 11th March, 2018 but one of them forgot his/her key there.

If you are the owner, please call 07060943860. I am in Abuja now.

Mod please, move this to the front page as the owner will likely be going through difficult times now as a result of this loss.
Re: Lost But Found Car Key In Abuja by uboma(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Webcomb:
I carried some people in my car in Abuja yesterday, 11th March, 2018 but one of them forgot his/her key there.

If you are the owner, please call 07060943860. I am in Abuja now.

Mod please, move this to the front page as the owner will likely be going through difficult times now as a result of this loss.

Visit Human Rights Radio to report the missing item.

You need to specify the location you picked up the passengers and at what time of the day.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clean Benz C230 2006 For Sale / Amazing Video Of A Mercedes Benz Challenging Gravity.. / Do Nigerians Work As Taxi Driver In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.