Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Good News To Our Sport Men And Women - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good News To Our Sport Men And Women (299 Views)

Amazing Benefits Of Groundnut Water For Men And Women / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite / Good News To Gb Whatsapp Users On Backup Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Our Sport Men And Women by abioyebabatunde(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good afternoon guys, hope you are all good? I just got this new update from Sancoj platform and as I have told you earlier in one of my write-ups on Nairaland that since I came across the article of this platform online, I have made it my duty to keep updating my people the opportunities being offered by Sancoj until the platform is finally launched. Another thing I want you to look at is that this kind of idea is coming from Nigeria and Africa, so therefore the platform is worthwhile for all to take advantages of various opportunities it offers.
Are you a football player, basketball player, boxer, athletes or you are into any form of sports and it seems difficult for you making the level of income you need from your talent? Then, no need to worry, Sancoj is providing sports talents the avenue to expose their skills to thousands of people looking for talents for free. Be part of history today by joining Sancoj pre-sale on 16th, April – 23rd, April 2018. Click www.sancoj.com for more info and also join their Telegram at http:///sancoj

#ethereum #ethereummining #blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency #sancoj

(1) (Reply)

Canada Opportunity / Top Things Nigerians Living Overseas Do When They Travel Home / Guest Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.