Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Father’s Lies & Betrayal Keeping Me From True Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father’s Lies & Betrayal Keeping Me From True Love (673 Views)

Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father’s Lies & Betrayal Keeping Me From True Love by liquidlove2018: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello Friends , how do you feel when you discover that the one who raised you as responsible father betrays you or you caught him doing something you never expected??

Maya is the daughter of our Cook,Aunty Nancy. She is almost twenty years old and both of us have been dating for about one year but we have kept the relationship secret for almost one year. When we started dating,Maya told her mother but the mother told her to break the relationship cos she didnt want to loose her job as a cook with my family.

Aunty Nancy has been working as our family cook for more than 20 years. She got pregnant and had a baby when she was our house girl at the time. She was just a teenager. It was rumored that Security man around our neighborhood had gotten her pregnant and refused to acknowledge the pregnancy. My parents helped her and she had a baby girl. I and my sister was just six and three years old at the time. So when her baby was born,Maya was like our baby sister.

When Maya left for Secondary school in boarding school,I was in the UK for my university studies. I returned five years later to meet a fully grown Maya,who was in her final year in University. I fell in love with her. I didnt think anything was wrong with us being together because we are not related by blood. Myself and my sister are adopted children of our parents. But Maya’s mom didnt want the relationship hence we had to keep it secret. I didnt want her to loose her job or respect with my family although I didnt see how that was possible but you know,Africans and superstitions are two peas in a pod. That didnt stop us,we were was hoping that one day we would be able to convince our parents to allow us be together. Maya has been the love of my life and very soon,I intend to let everyone know that.

Three months ago,I had returned home from the office one Saturday evening. I had just moved into my apartment for like six months but I was home sick for home made food. So I drove down to my parents place hoping to get some delicious home cooking. The house looked empty when I came in. The security told me my mom was not home but my dad was. I got into our house and went straight upstairs to greet my dad and there I ran into my dad banging ma.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-fathers-lies-betrayal-keeping-me-from-true-love/
Re: My Father’s Lies & Betrayal Keeping Me From True Love by Solidkay(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
OP I really enjoyed your story,
I would have advised you if only it was true. keep it up.
Re: My Father’s Lies & Betrayal Keeping Me From True Love by spiralwedge(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
I have completed the rest of the story in my head. You can keep your link to yourself. NEXT
Re: My Father’s Lies & Betrayal Keeping Me From True Love by liquidmetall: 1:52am On Mar 13, 2018
liquidlove2018:
Hello Friends , how do you feel when you discover that the one who raised you as responsible father betrays you or you caught him doing something you never expected??

Maya is the daughter of our Cook,Aunty Nancy. She is almost twenty years old and both of us have been dating for about one year but we have kept the relationship secret for almost one year. When we started dating,Maya told her mother but the mother told her to break the relationship cos she didnt want to loose her job as a cook with my family.

Aunty Nancy has been working as our family cook for more than 20 years. She got pregnant and had a baby when she was our house girl at the time. She was just a teenager. It was rumored that Security man around our neighborhood had gotten her pregnant and refused to acknowledge the pregnancy. My parents helped her and she had a baby girl. I and my sister was just six and three years old at the time. So when her baby was born,Maya was like our baby sister.

When Maya left for Secondary school in boarding school,I was in the UK for my university studies. I returned five years later to meet a fully grown Maya,who was in her final year in University. I fell in love with her. I didnt think anything was wrong with us being together because we are not related by blood. Myself and my sister are adopted children of our parents. But Maya’s mom didnt want the relationship hence we had to keep it secret. I didnt want her to loose her job or respect with my family although I didnt see how that was possible but you know,Africans and superstitions are two peas in a pod. That didnt stop us,we were was hoping that one day we would be able to convince our parents to allow us be together. Maya has been the love of my life and very soon,I intend to let everyone know that.

Three months ago,I had returned home from the office one Saturday evening. I had just moved into my apartment for like six months but I was home sick for home made food. So I drove down to my parents place hoping to get some delicious home cooking. The house looked empty when I came in. The security told me my mom was not home but my dad was. I got into our house and went straight upstairs to greet my dad and there I ran into my dad banging ma.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-fathers-lies-betrayal-keeping-me-from-true-love/

Liquidlove meets the liquidmetall

Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Home Makeover Sales / Pro-Abortion Women Go On "Sex Strike" To Save Abortion Law (Roe v. Wade) / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.