Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo (46252 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Alariiwo: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
E ni lori o ni fila.. Of all the fine guys wey dey, na agba inoki wey hair full the body Cuppy see pick.

Issokay.. I won't say much
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by metroid(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
From friendzone to tour manager, now boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
DJ cuppy sef.... You just dey fall hands.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Stevengerd(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
BABANGBALI:
From one prick to another. REMNANT
Remnant, Na wetin full street nw.. just flow with the tide
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
labake1:

I am just trying to be nice cry
and i was just playing along... i guess you don't get the script
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
labake1:

and i was just playing along... i guess you don't get the script
labake1:

and i was just playing along... i guess you don't get the script ..
chai this network posted it 3times
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by JAWBONE(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Why the guy head be like pear

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by hammer6U: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Alariiwo:
E ni lori o ni fila.. Of all the fine guys wey dey, na agba inoki wey hair full the body Cuppy see pick.

Issokay.. I won't say much

Afonja, the feeling is mutual.

Go and collect cuppy.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by BABANGBALI: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stevengerd:
Remnant, Na wetin full street nw.. just flow with the tide
God forbid,my labake1 is not a remnant
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by labake1(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamtardey:

and i was just playing along... i guess you don't get the script ..
chai this network posted it 3times

Glo pple spotted grin
Yes I understood. Just joking
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by labake1(f): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
BABANGBALI:
God forbid,my labake1 is not a remnant

kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by BABANGBALI: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by labake1(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Simpubozz:
chai! hawking go fit u o, Wetn u com dey do inside refrigerator? cheesy common out here and hustle tongue

That's where I relax after hustling
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Stillnigga(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
OTEDOLA with the money.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
labake1:

Glo pple spotted grin Yes I understood. Just joking
airtel
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by livebullet(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I don't like the guy

He's so hairy....Very disgusting
Jealous Beef!
Sample ur own bf

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Oluwatosin98(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
sha no kill am. She bi ajebo too. small pressing now she fit die. na murder case be that oo. So that they won't arrange your life like this.

Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by labake1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamtardey:

airtel

That's Glo's brother cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
labake1:

That's Glo's brother cheesy
how's airtel glo? how come?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by labake1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
iamtardey:

how's airtel glo? how come?

They network is frustrating
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
labake1:

They network is frustrating
na we alone remain here... labake
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Holahtunez(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
undecided how this one qo take reduce d price of fuel come down to #20??.. smh
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Jimbadly: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2018
I don't like the way he's holding her. That's thuggish.

One thing I like about this girl is her affable and vivacious nature. She's really lovable.

I just hope you settle down with this guy. If he finally ditches you, I'm not sure any other sane Nigerian guy will want to marry you.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2018
So na dis guy dey squeeze those her big breasts eh. Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by labake1(f): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2018
iamtardey:

na we alone remain here... labake

OK bye
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by Oshatrends: 1:35am On Mar 13, 2018
Starboy Mr Wizkid go to beach to play football while he is wearing eye glass, also dancing to Davido hits songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te-XSSHcdk4
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by ohem007(m): 1:58am On Mar 13, 2018
House boy tinzzzz......
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by drewxx88(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Okay
hi are you ijaw??
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by osteenbush(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Chai, Diarisgodoo!
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=65779784]see who is talking, when last did your shave your armpits and the down below?[/quote
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by iamtardey: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
labake1:

OK bye
labake you no dey sleep? you dey chache abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Wish them luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WATCH V1DE0: This Gu-y’s Ban@na Must Be Very Swe-et Cause This L@dy Is Enj0yin I / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.