Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) (30799 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line (Pictures) / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Thank You Amaech The lion and Conqueror of the South south and South East politician
You want to cause trouble ko
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Silvereze(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
On behalf of the Southwest Progressives

I say Pmb Mungode

Thank you Mr President

Thank you Muhammadu Buhari

Thank You Amaech The lion and Conqueror of the South south and South East politician

Are you okay Must you insult the whole South south and south east with your lousy statement..

Amaechi should conquer you there.. Clueless Government and supporters
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by seguno2: 2:21am On Mar 13, 2018
ufuosman:
I pray the project should not end up like port harcourt mono rail

When you want to buy shares of a company that has not performed in the past, do you pray that it performs in future or you put your money into another venture
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by seguno2: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

I say Pmb Mungode

Thank you Mr President

Before you lose it completely, why don’t you ask yourself why Buhari, Amaechi, Fashola, Ambode, Tinubu and APC have failed to complete:

- Lagos/Ibadan express road?
- Lagos light rail
- Port Harcourt light rail?

The only projects that APC and Buhari have completed are those at advance stage when Jonathan handed over. Femi Adesina confirmed with his own mouth.
APC is a failure.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:36am On Mar 13, 2018
seguno2:

Before you lose it completely, why don’t you ask yourself why Buhari, Amaechi, Fashola, Ambode, Tinubu and APC have failed to complete:

- Lagos/Ibadan express road?
- Lagos light rail
- Port Harcourt light rail?

The only projects that APC and Buhari have completed are those at advance stage when Jonathan handed over. Femi Adesina confirmed with his own mouth.
APC is a failure.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

Do you observe that I hardly engage PDP online miscreants ?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2018
This is the only thing the govt did that made me happy, we can now move from Lagos to Ibadan with ease and forget the fear of those big big trailers When driving.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) by Mofe72: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

I say Pmb Mungode

Thank you Mr President

Go and rest.
Amaechi the lion of what??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded After Bus Conductor Runs Away With Money (video) / Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.