Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

University Of Medical Science Ondo Aspirants,information Is Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Medical Science Ondo Aspirants,information Is Needed. (304 Views)

Protest In University Of Medical Science, Akure Campus Over Fake Affiliation / Times Higher Education Lists University Of Ibadan As Top 400 In Medical Science / University Of Medical Science, Ondo, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Medical Science Ondo Aspirants,information Is Needed. by Doctormarrvin: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please any aspirant for the University of medical science Ondo,can you let me know how the admission process work? What are the admission requirements? Help a brother out. Urgent information is needed.Thanks in anticipation of your reply.Not much is known about the school so please if you're a student there or you're aspiring to be,kindly let us know how things are done.
Re: University Of Medical Science Ondo Aspirants,information Is Needed. by Doctormarrvin: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Fynestboi please help out. I need a large audience. This is very urgent.
Re: University Of Medical Science Ondo Aspirants,information Is Needed. by beulaho: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
kindly visit www.studylocal.ng for more information.we help provide professional assistance to students including the necessary requirements,admission process,transcript process etc (for under graduate, post graduate and masters degree) for every school in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need An It Placement, Message Me / The Relevance Of Logic To My Discipline (PDF,DOC FORMAT) / Elasticsearch Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.