Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? (877 Views)

One Day, He Will Be Told To Choose Between His Girlfriend And Mother (Picture) / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Man Changes His Surname To His Mother’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by 3kachi4u: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hi All,
Need your quick advice.

I have been married for about 7yrs and we don't have any issue/child. We have visited alot of hospitals both in Nigeria and USA and doctors confirm we are both fit and should conceive. It is very strange, embarrassing and painful too. My siblings all have kids, same as my wife siblings.
We are both good christians (not holy holy).

I met an old close family friend recently (kind of elderly man) and we talked about the issue for a while. He then told me to seek spiritual solution as he thinks its not physical. I told him i wouldnt mind provided i know what type of spiritual solution he meant.

He called me next day and said he spoke with a very powerful Alfa about my issue and Alfa requested that i provide full names and Mother's full name of both myself and my wife.

I asked him why my mother's full name is needed and he said that usually during spiritual consultation, they want to be sure of the individual that they are dealing with, more like no two persons can have same full name and mother's name.

I told him i would get back to him. I am kind of confused if to go ahead or not. But i also need a baby so badly....Even if its just one....just one.

Any advice in this regards will be helpful!
Re: Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by yemi16: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Depends!

I suggest you wait more years before trying this expensive and risky option. I know some of it works but others backfire.

1 Like

Re: Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by Donald3d(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please don't put yourself in more bondage
Pray on your own,God still answers prayers, keep exploring more medical solutions while you pray.
Browse your wife's website everyday, to increase chances of conception.
Check your diet to see if there is anything reducing chances of conception(for you and her)
Don't stop having faith.

2 Likes

Re: Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2018
No, don't do it. Both of you should steer clear of sin, and get closer to God, not do something that would have repercussions and move you farther away from Him.

The Doctors you visited in the U.S should've given you suggestions to follow. Are you and wifey following them?

Don't lose hope. Your child is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by spiralwedge(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm sorry for you. The family "friend" that has found the opportunity to revenge something you are not aware of.
How can a Christian want to have baby through a ritualistic alfa?
Listen to yourself nah. Or you think the baby you have through this means will be a baby all his life? Do you want to live long?
Re: Help - Do I Provide My Full Name And Mother's Name? by greatcrown: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
The simplest answer is don't give him.

If he is truly powerful as the man claim then he should be able to tell your mother's name.

There have been several cases of spiritualist duping and even killing people, I hope you won't be the next!

I now understand what you meant by saying you and your wife are good Christians. Obviously you don't even know who a christian is.

If you are interested in your wife getting pregnant and delivering early next year visit this site, www.firesprings.com

(1) (Reply)

Enough Wife Threads. Talk About Husbands. / Back To School: Children Shoes And School Bags - Nationwide Delivery / Nairalandposter Is Tpia, Stop Shouting Tpia On Different Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.