Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Men Arrested While Trying To Sell 5year Old To A Spiritualist. See Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Arrested While Trying To Sell 5year Old To A Spiritualist. See Photos (330 Views)

Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin / Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Arrested While Trying To Sell 5year Old To A Spiritualist. See Photos by nonnyblog: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
The mother of a five-year-old boy who was
killed and his body dismembered said on Sunday
she wants her son’s murderers to be killed as
well. “The perpetrators should be killed the
same way they killed my son,” the grieving
mother told Accra-based Citi FM. “They used a
knife to cut off his head and I want the same
to be done to them.”
Janet Salifu, 30, who had travelled with her
husband to Kumasi from Nadowli in the Upper
West Region of Ghana in search for greener
pastures, was left in shock when the death of
her only son got to her.
“I am in grief and I have not even eaten for
five days. If Government does not treat the
see details n photos here. www.nonnyblog.com/2018/03/men-arrested-while-trying-to-sell-5.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Stray Bullets Kill Unilag Final Year Student And Staff - Photos / Mentally Affected Man Who Killed 2 Pupils In Ogun Confesses / My Epic Reply To 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.