Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help My ATM Was Blocked From Online Transactions,but Can Still Work On POS - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help My ATM Was Blocked From Online Transactions,but Can Still Work On POS (1390 Views)

NIN: Have Your Sim Card Been Blocked? / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My ATM Was Blocked From Online Transactions,but Can Still Work On POS by driveiwe(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pls NL I have a challenge, I tried to do an online transaction and was told that my ATM will soon expire,which is June this year,was actually trying to take a loan from pay later,and then I rushed to the bank to get a new card,instantaneously I tried to continue my transaction but was told that my card details was not coming, I had to rush to a fastfood to see if the card was truely activated,and yes it was activated,but here's what I see.... It says my card is blocked,when I tried to do online transactions. Pls what can I do? Thanks house
cc; lalasticlala
cc; seun

Re: Help My ATM Was Blocked From Online Transactions,but Can Still Work On POS by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Why not visit your bank ?

There is little or nothing NL can do about your atm .
Re: Help My ATM Was Blocked From Online Transactions,but Can Still Work On POS by 2shur: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
what u csn do is this.
meet me at shoprite.
shey bi pos dey work abi
ah dah fun e
juz meet me at shoprite.
i got sometins to POS
so i go jus buy some tins for my babe
use your card based on pos tins

(1) (Reply)

Tech Business Promotions: How To Promote Your Business On Social Media Platforms / Nigeria Seeks $500m Loan To Build New Satellites! / Xmas Bonanza: Get Your Inverter Today & Say Bye Bye To Unstable Power Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.