Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Read Head Of House:nina Dairy Session With Big Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Head Of House:nina Dairy Session With Big Brother (540 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Teni's Makeup Session With Her Mother (photos) / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Head Of House:nina Dairy Session With Big Brother by romeoetin(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nina Dairy Session

Biggy: Hello Nina

Nina: Yes Big Brother

Biggy: Welcome to you Dairy Session

Nina: Thank you Biggy

Big bother will like to know how you feel today:

Hmmm.. I ... I feel happy becoming the HOH today but I did not have the power to safe and replace. I feel happy
Did you want the power to safe and replace.
Yes big brother

Why:

I wanted the full privilege that everybody has been getting. The power to safe and replace.
Let's talk about today.
Ok big brother

Did you for see the add of strategic partnerships.

No I didn't.

Read the rest at
http://thebbnshow..com.ng/2018/03/read-ninas-diary-session-with-big.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Slams Offensive Ads On Snapchat Over Reference To Chris Brown Assault / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is In Morocco For The Crans Montana Forum (Photos) / Instagram Big Boy, Hushpuppi Slams Phyno, Kcee, Labels His Fans Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.