Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! (6386 Views)

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / I Don't Understand Mark Zuckerberg Again (Ig account for sale) / I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Guys i cant track my goods again i ordered the oukitel u20 plus on 26th of feb. but i cant track it again, since the last three days i have seeing this, any explanation?

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by bodejohn(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
You are not alone...

I placed an order on the 3rd March, it was shipped same day, it's not delivered yet and cannot even be tracked...the item shipped from Lagos and I'm also in Lagos...

I hope they come around before they loose more customers...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Caustics: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
jumia has scammed you. they are criminals. its too late to cry. carry sars to their pick up station and wound like 2 girls there. your phone will come back

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
bodejohn:
You are not alone...

I placed an order on the 3rd March, it was shipped same day, it's not delivered yet and cannot even be tracked...the item shipped from Lagos and I'm also in Lagos...

nawoo oh! shipped from lagos, how can lagos item be shipped? shebi na pay on delivery

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by bobo65(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Caustics:
jumia has scammed you. they are criminals. its too late to cry. carry sars to their pick up station and wound like 2 girls there. your phone will come back

Lolz grin
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by daamazing(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
bobo65:

Lolz grin
I just dey laugh like mad man for here when I read am grin
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Kaybaba5(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
JUst relax, your package is very close to you.....
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by alsudaes1(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2018
boynice:
Guys i cant track my goods again i ordered the oukitel u20 plus on 26th of feb. but i cant track it again, since the last three days i have seeing this, any explanation?
I think you'll need to call Jumia Customer Care number

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Trendy247: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Naso I order for infinix note 4, after waiting for 3 weeks I no see am, I kuku go buy 4 shop.. Na d 4th week d idiots cum call me. I asked dem weda dem trek from Lagos to cum deliver d fone.
Even laptop wey I order from ebay no take one week to cum reach.. Smh

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by bodejohn(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2018
boynice:

nawoo oh! shipped from lagos, how can lagos item be shipped? shebi na pay on delivery

For a strange reason, pay on delivery was not available. And since the cost of the item and shipping was less than 1.5k i just placed the order.
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by clems93(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2018
boynice:
THE ITEM MIGHT NOW BE OUT OF STOCK. DID YOU PAY ONLINE? sorry for the experience, I could help you check from my end or place the order again on your behalf. Using an agent to order from jumia is the best.
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2018
clems93:

THE ITEM MIGHT NOW BE OUT OF STOCK. DID YOU PAY ONLINE? sorry for the experience, I could help you check from my end or place the order again on your behalf. Using an agent to order from jumia is the best.
I paid online oh! pls help me check
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by clems93(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2018
bodejohn:
You are not alone...

Sorry for that. Order through an agent to bypass all these worries and get your items delivered faster.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by clems93(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2018
boynice:
I paid online oh! pls help me check
SEND ME THE ORDER NUMBER VIA TEXT
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2018
clems93:

ur phone number?
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2018
clems93:

sent
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by bodejohn(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2018
clems93:

Sorry for that. Order through an agent to bypass all these worries and get your items delivered faster.

Agent? From frying pan to the fire!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by clems93(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2018
bodejohn:

Agent? From frying pan to the fire!!!
Have you used one before?
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2018
clems93:

bro I contacted their customer care, they said that is in dhl portal, that me being unable to track the item is a system problem, that I will be notified for the item delivery
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by clems93(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2018
boynice:

bro I contacted their customer care, they said that is in dhl portal, that me being unable to track the item is a system problem, that I will be notified for the item delivery
OKAY. LET'S HOPE IT IS RESOLVED SOON. I WILL BE TRYING FROM MY END TO SEE HOW IT GOES
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by jetz(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
boynice:
its already in Nigeria and perhaps in the delivery agents possession this only happens on global shipping me already used to it just chill relax u will receive it soon dunno y jumia ve not fix dis as of yet...
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by pators(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2018
JUMIA BIG THIEF FOOLISH MARKET AND A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT.. ORDERED FOR AN ITEM AFTER WAITING FOR 1MONTH 14DAYS THEY CANCELED THE ORDER THEMSELVES.... NOW I PREFER TO SPEND 3000 FOR TFARE THAN PAY JUMIA 1000 ....RUBBISH
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by ayosans(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Don't worry it's someone that's not doing his job to update so that u can track ur item, u will definitely get ur item, i av gotten an item delivered which was not updated as well...
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
jetz:
its already in Nigeria and perhaps in the delivery agents possession this only happens on global shipping me already used to it just chill relax u will receive it soon dunno y jumia ve not fix dis as of yet...
k.. thanks
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
ayosans:
Don't worry it's someone that's not doing his job to update so that u can track ur item, u will definitely get ur item, i av gotten an item delivered which was not updated as well...
k
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by bodejohn(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
clems93:
Have you used one before?

I don't need to use one to know how inefficient Jumia is...except a Jumia agent is separated from the Jumia company.

Updates on my Order:
I got a text and email that my order will be delivered today and out of joy and happiness...I called the delivery guy who told me point blank it won't be delivered until tomorrow.

Next thing I got was an email from Jumia...saying failure delivery of my item when no attempt was made to deliver it...

I am not worried...the order is just 1.5k, that's like the maximum I'll ever do on pay before delivery...
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by francis247(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
bodejohn:

I don't need to use one to know how inefficient Jumia is...except a Jumia agent is separated from the Jumia company.

Updates on my Order:
I got a text and email that my order will be delivered today and out of joy and happiness...I called the delivery guy who told me point blank it won't be delivered until tomorrow.

Next thing I got was an email from Jumia...saying failure delivery of my item when no attempt was made to deliver it...

I am not worried...the order is just 1.5k, that's like the maximum I'll ever do on pay before delivery...
Correct guy! �
Shopping from Aliexpress, eBay, etc. is safer. Unfortunately a lot on Nigerians don't know this/are scared of purchasing directly from these sites than Jumia. Global orders people place on Jumia are executed through Jumia on these sites. It's way better dealing directly with them than going through Junia.
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by clems93(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2018
bodejohn:

Updates on my Order:

If same order was placed on your behalf by an agent, he/she will ensure it gets delivered to avoid been penalized and/or loss the commission. Using Agents is still the best option.
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by pators(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2018
agent 0r not jumia is not good
Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
finally guys, have received the phone, it was delivered on 14th, would have replied that day, but I couldn't cos it was received by my friend, just booted the phone up 2day... everything good, just that I couldn't find options like fingerprint to take pictures, screenshot and unlock apps... still searching though. oukitel u20 plus phone is sleek and smart.
I must say jumia surprised me, was expecting delivery on 26th as they said previously. all the same I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! by fibonacci2526: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
boynice:
finally guys, have received the phone, it was delivered on 14th, would have replied that day, but I couldn't cos it was received by my friend, just booted the phone up 2day... everything good, just that I couldn't find options like fingerprint to take pictures, screenshot and unlock apps... still searching though. oukitel u20 plus phone is sleek and smart.
I must say jumia surprised me, was expecting delivery on 26th as they said previously. all the same I am impressed.

Told ya.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Revealed: Reasons Why Iphones Do Not Have FM Radio / [tech] How To Solve The Problem Of Not Enough Memory On Nokia 2700 Classic And E / Gionee F105 Vs Gionee F103 Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.