Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

African Salad. New Story. ....oh! Oh! Oh! International Love! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / African Salad. New Story. ....oh! Oh! Oh! International Love! (305 Views)

New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / New Story: TOCHI / New Story: Mike And Lami The Kobold (supernatural Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Salad. New Story. ....oh! Oh! Oh! International Love! by EgbechoFaith2: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mr. and Mrs. Fredrick eased themselves into the long ABC bus heading out of Nigeria towards Benin Republic in Lagos. Nkiru gently patted her husband’s back and said, ‘Ndo, sorry Dear.’ He had mumbled about the emerging pain around his waist and his calves yet he would not let her lift the bag in which they had Nigerian foods and ingredients in.

‘This man, hand me the bag,’ Nkiru cajoled him again. Mr Federick refused to let her win instead he plodded into the bus and when they had sat for few seconds, he furrowed on the pain revolving around him. Nkiru rubbed him often to aid.

Around the borders were various sole proprietor businesses. She knew that they will not buy anything. They had purchased enough of native that and this from Lagos. Nkechi her half younger sister had to even come to Lagos with lots of ingredients that she used to make ibo dishes in her sister’s house in Lagos before they left the house in her care for Ghana.

Their eyes were familiar with the fleeting of the beautiful see waves and beds as they crossed Togo. She saw that the fabrics for sales that day looked really ostentatious and enticing. Nkiru pursed and placed her head on the shoulder of her relaxed husband. Again, she thought of Kofi, Kofi Emeka. She had warned him not to drive any of the cars to school.

When they arrived Accra and the mate cruised them into their home in Osu, Nkiru quickly glanced at all the cars.

‘They are all here,’ Frederick said lightly and smiled as they walked towards the house.

‘How do we know that that crazy son of ours did not drive round town with the boys? We were gone for almost two weeks.’ She protested.

Mr. Frederick gave her no reply. He turned the handle of the main door and found it locked. Gently, he dropped the bag and brought out the key and opened.

Nkiru was the first to hear the moans upstairs. Their eyes met at once, suspecting one thing. The way they ran upstairs suggested that there was something more to it than only intercourse. By the door, Nkiru closed her mouth with her palms and began to squeeze her face into tears. Frederick shook his head in worry and commented, ‘It is not true. My dear, it is not true.’

Again, he took notice of the two timberland boots in front of Kofi Emeka’s room and wagged his head.

‘This is false, Kofi cannot be doing anything with his fellow man. No.’

Because he voiced it out, Nkiru screamed loud her grieve. She let out a shrill cry that instantly paused the two male voices that they heard from inside. The thought of their only child, their son letting his fellow man bend him over almost killed her right there. She began to bang on the door, wailing at the same time.

‘Frederick o, Papa Emeka hit this door with me, break this door down for me. Kofi Emeka has terminated my very being. He has trodden over his own ancestors.’

‘Emeka, Emeka. I know you are there, open this door. We are back. Open this door now.’ Frederick roared.

‘Emeka your mother is here, she has caught you in the middle of your evil. Open this door now before I swear for you. If I invoke our village gods in Nigeria called ogwugwu it will get here very fast and strike you because I am just coming back from the village with your father. Emeka, African thunder will fire you right now if you do not open this door to me and your father.’

The scene remained silent.

Frederick paced in shortened steps. His wife was still knocking. Because he had chosen to dwell in Ghana to earn and relish with his family, should not place negative effrontery into the hands of his son. He mauled cars, he frolicked with the boys and just in their very before, he was having something sexual with ‘ah’ boy.

Inside the room, Kofi Emeka whispered to his mating partner, ‘My parents are so mad today. I do ‘nat’ know why Kwesi. I did not know that they ‘mast’ even arrive today. It is not like they do ‘nat’ perceive that I have started experiencing sex. This is too ‘maach’ Kwesi.’

Kwesi wanted to say....

Continue here;
http://egbechofaith.com/african-salad-new-short-storyyourlibraryforreals/

(1) (Reply)

Leo Peom / Best New African Poets 2017 Anthology Is Out. Grab Your Copy / I Need Syney Sheldon's Novel, Best Laid Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.