Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Soldiers Are On Illegal Duty In My Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Are On Illegal Duty In My Community (462 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Lagos Police Rescue Man Humiliated By SARS Officials On Illegal Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Are On Illegal Duty In My Community by highbee02: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Some soldiers and officers of the Nigerian Army from 222 battalion (Sobi Barack) came to my community today 12/3/2018. This is the 2nd time they would invade my community, Danialu Alfa, Upper Gaa'Akanbi, Ilorin. They alleged the members of the community, especially the youth of burgling the house of one of their girlfriends.
On getting to the community today around 3:00pm, they asked for the community leader who was not around, they met some married women who were sitting outside to receive fresh air, they asked all of them to kneel and eventually a woman was beaten blue black (picture not allowed).
The house in question is situated in between two communities. Is it the responsibility of NA to look for burglars? What measure can we put in place to forestall future occurrence? How can we Channel our complain @Sobi Cantonment? Advice needed
Re: Soldiers Are On Illegal Duty In My Community by madridguy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Try to reach their HQ via Twitter as well.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Are On Illegal Duty In My Community by ultimateyankee: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
9ja my country Buhari supporters how market ?
Re: Soldiers Are On Illegal Duty In My Community by highbee02: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
madridguy:
Try to reach their HQ via Twitter as well.

10ks, can you help with the tweeter handle

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Woman Arrested For Handing Baby Marijuana To Smoke / Tricked, Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists! / SO SAD: UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid By Unknown Man In Port-harcourt (see Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.