Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Abeokuta North - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abeokuta North (690 Views)

Fuel Your Hustle: Jeniffar, Fela Durotoye Set To Storm Abeokuta, Ibadan / Dss Office In Abeokuta / Graduate In Lagos And Abeokuta Have You Signed Up For This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeokuta North by dairoyal: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Goodevening y'all.
Please I need the address of Abeokuta north local government Secretariat. I was asked to come there for Npower physical verification.
Thanks
Re: Abeokuta North by Jummate(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2018
Although the Secretariat itself is located at Akomoje, but the verification takes place at National Orientation Agency office within the same compound with NSCDC at Arakanga which is just at spitting distance from Akomoje.
Since you only asked for the address not the direction, I assume you can work your to the location.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Abeokuta North by dairoyal: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks so much but I need direction also. How will I get there from sango ota?
Really grateful
Re: Abeokuta North by Jummate(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
From Sango Ota, transport yourself to Lafenwa in Abeokuta. From Lafenwa, try to board a taxi going to Iberekodo but if getting a taxi here is taking too long('cause most drivers don't shuttle between these two locations). In this case, board a taxi from Lafenwa to Enugada(@30naira cost), then from Enugada to Iberekodo(@50naira cost). At Iberekodo, alight in front of Total Filling Station, cross to the other side of the road into the gathering of bikemen shuttling between Iberekodo, Akomoje, Arakanga etc. With the address stated in my comment earlier, you should have no problem getting to the place.

If you still have any question, please feel free

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Abeokuta North by dairoyal: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Well explained.. I'm so grateful. God bless you
Re: Abeokuta North by dairoyal: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good day. Thanks for your help. I actually went to the place you described to me but I was referred back to oke mosan around gov office.
That's where I did the verification....
Re: Abeokuta North by Jummate(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good Evening. Don't mention. It was a pleasure doing that.

Although the original venue for the verification exercise was the place I described to you but their decision to change the venue might be due to certain reasons best known to them. Anyway, the important and good thing is, you were able to do the verification.

Safe journey back to Sango.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Primary Teaching Salary In Nigeria? Teaching Vacancies Available? / .. / Valid Word For Word Exam Dumps Available At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.