Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago (21997 Views)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2018
dfrost:

I agree with you on freedom of association and friendship has no age limit.

But what exactly does a 35 yo wants to prove to a 24 yo? That begets the question.

It seems u are frm one isolated island(sorry 2 say).
Dnt tell me u avnt come across friendship or relationship btw individuals whose age differs with so much gap. Its everywhere especially a 24yr old that knows his onions.
Might also be biz wise friendship/relationship.
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by Rubbiish(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rest in peace Tagbo

Davido used you...too bad
Shut up!!!
U are just all over nairaland posting nonsense
@least davido remembered him, how many times have we seen any remberance from caroline abt tagbo?
Abeg try get small sense...
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by dfrost: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

It seems u are frm one isolated island(sorry 2 say).
Dnt tell me u avnt come across friendship or relationship btw individuals whose age differs with so much gap. Its everywhere especially a 24yr old that knows his onions.
Might also be biz wise friendship/relationship.

I will ignore the bolded because online people become lions but in reality they are actually cats.

Jonathan in the bible was almost twice David's age but the question is should Tagbo be stupid enough to drink that much quantity to prove himself to Davido, someone 11 years younger?
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
dfrost:

I will ignore the bolded because online people become lions but in reality they are actually cats.

Jonathan in the bible was almost twice David's age but the question is should Tagbo be stupid enough to drink that much quantity to prove himself to Davido, someone 11 years younger?

Trust me, That(drinking competition) probably might not be the main story.
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by dfrost: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Trust me, That(drinking competition) probably might not be the main story.

I think I might agree with you on that albeit we are only quoting that based on media feedback.

You still need to apologize for insulting me. There was absolutely no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rest in peace Tagbo

Seriously
What if Davido is ur brother?
You are getting more foolish with ur comments by the day.
I can authoritatively say this your own is the new kind of crazy...
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by kenodrill: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
praiseneofingz:
he will still release a song dedicating it to him
and there will be a line like this "dem say I kill tagbo because he follow me drink agbo but God pass dem I still dey for my lambo dey shayo enemies oya free me make I land o"

Bro.....u good abeg! May the wave of fortune find u!
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by gwama: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
In any case, his sacrifice and that of the 2 or 3 other "friends" of this frozen voice was not useless, that the glory of the ritualist has only increased, Davido I am sure that the day of your death, you will not make a stay in purgatory, but you will go directly burn in hell. angry angry
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by cr7lomo: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
praiseneofingz:
he will still release a song dedicating it to him
and there will be a line like this "dem say I kill tagbo because he follow me drink agbo but God pass dem I still dey for my lambo dey shayo enemies oya free me make I land o"

U killed it...Davido fit rhyme am...watch out
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by bamoski(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rest in peace Tagbo

You may think you're making fun in a faceless forum but I assure you you will reap what ever you sow.
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
dfrost:

I think I might agree with you on that albeit we are only quoting that based on media feedback.

You still need to apologize for insulting me. There was absolutely no need for that.

Apologies sir
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by abercrombie(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
"Tagbo tagbo my friend tagbo tagbo, your friend tagbo tagbo, our friend tagbooo"

- "In Lucky Dube's Voice "
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by dfrost: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Apologies sir

No worries mate.

1 Like

Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by Assassin101: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
the Tagbo guy was already looking dead
Re: Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago by seunfape(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
24 to 35, wrong association.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asake sells out 19,000-Seater Barclays Centre in US / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Covers Glam Africa Magazine / Charly Boy: I Was Scamming Banks Before 419 Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.