Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey (1848 Views)

Don't Tattoo Anyone's Name On You - Nick Cannon / Photo-why Those The Devil In 'THE BIBLE' Series Look Like Obama? / Nick Cannon's "short Circuit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]If you haven't seen this film yet. . . . have I got a link for you. . . . absolutely adored this film!

"In nomine dei nostri Satanas luciferi excelsi. . . . .
In the name of Satan, ruler of the Earth, King of Hell. Come forth and bestow the blessings of Hell upon us. For we are your children, and we invoke thee this night,

Brother Satan I call forth this night, all of your forces, attain me. .the elevation. .of the superior human animal.

We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will. .the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist.

Be with us tonight, place us in a position of sovereignty, that we might look down upon our inferiors, and cast their kin into the morass of mediocrity, where they belong. Hail Satan! Shemhamforash!

To a return of understanding, an understanding of stability, an understanding of tranquility, an understanding of compassion, an understanding of vengeance, an understanding of sensuality, an understanding of love, and an understanding of triumph. . . . .

I recognize necessity supreme, life ever lasting, World without End,

So it is done."

~A.S.LaVey's Ritual Scene after the den.

I consider this movie one of my favorites of all time and have watched it countless times.
I found it highly effective in showing LaVey the man. I rather enjoyed the sneaky bit where the 'goofy teeth' novelty is shown in his Johnson & Smith catalog and quickly gives a 'before and after' when he had acquired his new dentures.

The man was truly a class act. Film quality is often a reflection of time period. Good films are timeless.
[/size]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2647125899438443943&ei=wzDlSvqjNJOerAKgv_3tDQ&q=speak+of+the+devil+anton+lavey#
Re: Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by bootstrap(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2010
. . . . anton lavey. . . aint that the same guy that founded church of satan and the author of the satanic bible? . . . had a soft copy of the bible, but couldn't bring myself to reading it . . . lol . . . had it for way over a yr. so i guess i'll pass on this muvi too . . . thanks, but no thanks. . . lol . . .
Re: Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by jojo110(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2010
i had already watched this one, though thankies
Re: Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah² he's the guy who found the '' Church of Satan '' the author of the satanic bible. awwww dear you sound too interesting. . . . .you mean you've gat a copy of the satanic bibe?? , that's pretty cool you're informed about the left hand path as a free thinker . wink

Satanism is a serious bussiness and the world must definitely be informed no matter what it takes. . . . i have series of satanic movies on my pc . grin

Please. . . .man, do keep in touch with me . kiss kiss
[/size]
bootstrap:

. . . . anton lavey. . . aint that the same guy that founded church of satan and the author of the satanic bible? . . . had a soft copy of the bible, but couldn't bring myself to reading it . . . lol . . . had it for way over a yr. so i guess i'll pass on this muvi too . . . thanks, but no thanks. . . lol . . .
Re: Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]interesting. . . . .i found it highly satisfying , yet amusing too!
Anton was amazing with his organ pieces on this show. grin
[/size]
jojo110:

i had already watched this one, though thankies
Re: Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by ria26: 6:42am On May 04, 2010
I have watched this.This is really interesting.
Re: Speak Of The Devil ~ The Cannon Of Anton Lavey by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]That mean's you're a brother. . . . . wink[/size]
ria26:

I have watched this.This is really interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa The Chase Eviction Show 3 / Mo Abudu Brings Top Nollywood Divas Together For First New Reality TV Series / Watch American Idol Season 12 Episode 24 Online Free Full Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.