Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Hack Your Blog Traffic Stats Aka How To Boost Your Blog Traffic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Hack Your Blog Traffic Stats Aka How To Boost Your Blog Traffic (233 Views)

How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial] / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Your Blog Traffic Stats Aka How To Boost Your Blog Traffic by Bellediva1: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2018
How to hack your blog traffic stats aka how to boost your blog traffic smiley

Imagine a world full of amazing scenery- beautiful flowers, singing birds, picturesque view but nobody to take in the view or smell the beautiful flowers. That’s how a blog with wonderful content but minimal traffic is…ultimately a waste of space & time.

I have been doing some research on how to increase traffic to my blog, I learned many things on the way and decided to share. Venturing out and trying new things are constant happenings in the world. The decision to write this post isn’t so far fetched as I too need help to hack this blog traffic ish. This new series hopefully helps you through this exciting but often tough & scary waters of blogging.

Down below are tips to increase blog traffic for new & not so new bloggers on the block.

Tips for increasing and sustaining traffic on your blog

Chapter One (1)

1. Join a bloggers community:

This move on my part not only doubled my stats but also allowed me learn and gain knowledge from various tips & advice shared by the bloggers in my group which stemmed majorly from their experiences & research work. Everybody is willing to pitch in or ask for advice thus saving you from some major mistakes. Plus you’d have a constant influx of traffic from whatever blogging community you’re in. You’d get to learn tons of new stuff and basically have a support system comprising of people like you, who face the same challenges and have similar victories.

2. Stay innovative:

Stay fresh and constantly improving on the old/former.

To keep your readers glued to your blog & anticipatory of new articles, you always have to stay fresh. Being innovative and helping people with realistic issues does pay off. While doing this both the blogger and the reader’s benefit. Even if your niche is amongst the popular niches- such as beauty, fashion, food etc and it seems like the things you want to write on as already been written about 1million times. Don’t deter but fill that space with your unique voice & personality, ensure that you input that topic with your own special writing skills & thought process. Just stay uniquely you and always be a breath of fresh air. Plus you’re expressing your creativity while establishing your expertise in the niche. This brings me to the next point.

Read more here- https://belleestephany./2018/03/12/tips-for-new-bloggers-on-the-block-how-to-hack-this-blog-traffic-stats-ish/

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day Nigeria Accurately Defined. / Internet Subscribers Flee From Glo...... / Re: Obande Blast Cso's Who Indicted Sen. Nwaoboshi As Master-minder Of Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.