Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. (1743 Views)

Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2018
On a friend's facebook page I saw a video and some pictures on the new church of Satan opened in Colombia and in all their pictures and doctrines, you see them mocking our Lord Jesus Christ. You see the cross turned upside down. Their mission is to oppose every of Jesus's command. All their teachings is targeted against the scriptures.

They mimic everythings about our Lord Jesus Christ. Well, the scriptures let us know all these will happen in the latter days. Yet someone will come and tell me there's no God. No wonder the Bible says they are fools.

But I was wondering, since it's church of Satan, Christianity is not the only religion against Satan, why is their doctrine against Christianity alone? Why is the cross upside down and not crescent (Muslim crescent)? Why mock Jesus Christ and not mohammed or even the buhdist god or other religion.

Then I remembered, you can only fight against your opponent and not people working for you. I feel so much sorry for Atheists, I feel sorry for you if you are not born again. It's very dangerous if Jesus Christ is not your Lord and Personal Savior.

If as an atheist you believe their's no God, then why is there Satan? Why then do they have other traditional religion who worship other gods. When I wasn't born again years ago, there was a time I visited a native doctor with my uncle, the spirit was voked and called out and after about 30 minutes we heard it speak, she bragged and said no power is greater then its power except the Creator of All things (Thank God I am now saved).

They still believe in one true God and they acknowledge Him, they fear Jesus Christ. But there's someone out there, who is not even sure of his tomorrow but he thinks and has forced himself to believe there's no God. What a shame! What a waste!

All I can say is sorry for you. My people, there's no time. Death can come at anytime, where will you go? People are dieing everyday, check the news, thousands if not millions of people died yesterday, alot will die today and everyday, it could be you any of these days. Where will you spend eternity. Stop deceiving yourself and face reality. Check out Nairaland all through today, you must see news of people killed, people who died of natural causes. Check other news and international news outlet, you will find out that millions have died already just today and before the end of today more will die. It goes on like this everyday.

They are not dieing because they are most evil, but because death comes and it comes. Its too short here, the main life is life after here because it does not end. If you end up in hell (God forbid), that will be for eternity. This is why we must all strive to make heaven. May God help us all .

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, He cannot see the kingdom of God.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by HallaDaTruth: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2018
You are on point

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by HallaDaTruth: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdsJs0UIm7s

Though I don't advise Christians to watch those satanic videos because they carry some kind of evil spirits that can posses, but it's good to inform them because many will still watch.
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Seun

Please seun, try read this too. Atheism leads to eternal death.
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by HallaDaTruth: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:

Though I don't advise Christians to watch those satanic videos because they carry some kind of evil spirits that can posses, but it's good to inform them because many will still watch.
Actually the video , backs up your posts to further expose what's really going on
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Actually the video , backs up your posts to further expose what's really going on

Yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Good morning people
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by lebete3000: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:
Seun

Please seun, try read this too. Atheism leads to eternal death.

So Seun too is an atheist?

That's 9ice
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
lebete3000:

So Seun too is an atheist?

That's 9ice

I think so
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Good morning
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good day people
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Good morning people
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 2:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good day people
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning people
Re: What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. by JesusSonOfGod: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice day

(1) (Reply)

Who is the Vilest among these Characters / What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / Kumuyi And The Wind Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.