Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind (701 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind by Pojomojo: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2018
My cousin made a very great mistake which ended her in the grave.
Men are so WICKED.. I mean WICKED.

My cousin got married a year ago (7thJanuary 2017) and became sick barely a month after the wedding. The husband went back to Spain where he base after asking her to submit all her money that she had. she did that wholeheartedly and left her with only 20k, throughout her sickness from February 2017 till 21st of January 2018, he didn't even send a dine, leaving her to the care of her Family. His family never bothered nor called.

Finally , she died and the so-called husband kept ignoring the family calls till I messaged him on IMO that his wife is dead. He told me that I should tell the family that let the living bury the dead that he is not coming back because she disobeyed him by leaving Lagos to PH when the sickness became worse. He hasn't rented the personal apartment and the lady was leaving with me then before her brother took her to PH. Ada died of that strange illness and depression. She was never herself after her test. I'm just confused, I don't seem to understand why men are cruel even to someone they claim to love and cherish even dated for about 7 years. This is a man that fixed his traditional wedding abroad and came back that day and left the following morning with her to the village. He never agreed to have medical test with her.
She has been in the morgue since and the so called husband came back two-days ago and came to my house to pack her belongings and his too. I allowed him in because my husband said I shouldn't quarell him. He packed everything and left only for him to message on whatsapp that his belt is missing. This is someone I took care of his wife, spent money on her during her sickness and even when she was in PH I was still sending money. He hasn't seen her dead body yet ooo and he is looking for her pants.
Continue to rest in peace My dear ADAUGO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgOr1N7lJBC/?taken-by=break_or_makeup

Re: Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind by Donald3d(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
I have learnt that humans would always be humans, love and trust , at the same time expect the worst .Pray constantly to be surrounded by the right people, don't ignore red flags when you see them hoping "they would change"
May she rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind by Franky826: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Coined from 'The housefly that's follows dead body to the grave'

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Publish It For Young Ladies To Learn And Never Fall In Love Blind by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Your cousin fell ill and she did not visit the hospital?Strange illness??Are you illiterate?There is something called autopsy my dear.He married a seemingly callous guy so?I am sure he must have displayed tendencies prior to the wedding ,which she most definitely ignored.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Laundry Tips By Sparkle Cleaning Services / Insecurities As An Only Child / Urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.