Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Let Me Write A Unique Copyright, Terms And Conditions, Or Disclaimer For You. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Write A Unique Copyright, Terms And Conditions, Or Disclaimer For You. (346 Views)

Terms And Conditions: The Shadiest Scam In Tech / How To Live Life On Your Terms And Feel Fulfilled Selling Your Skills / How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Write A Unique Copyright, Terms And Conditions, Or Disclaimer For You. by Herbalmaster(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Let me write a unique copyright, Terms and Conditions, or Disclaimer for you at cheaper price.

Let me write a unique copyright, Terms and Conditions, or Disclaimer for you in order to protect your website or business against abuse.

Let me write a unique copyright, legal terms and conditions, or Disclaimer, in order to protect the use or abuse of your products and services.

The write-up will be delivered to your email address or office within few days after I receiving your order.

Note: Contact me by sending the following information regarding your products and services to enable me to process your request.
1. Name of your company
2.The Nature of your services
3. List of your products or services
Your website address and other social media platforms
4. Terms ( i.e the word you will like to include in the write up) if any.
5. A valid email address and phone
Price: The price is negotiable.

Delivery Mode:
Your Order will be processed and delivered to you in person or via email address provided where to submit the write up.

You can contact me /whatsapp for more enquiry on this advert: 07032719451
Thanks for placing order

(1) (Reply)

Web Design & Web App Development / Web Design Free Ebook. The Easiest Way To Create A Professional Website / How To Create Free Wordpress Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.