Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

God Of Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Order (401 Views)

GOD Of Order / Names And Exalted: Titles Of God In Diversity Of Order / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Of Order by phlopholly: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust . . .
—Psalm 18:2

The trouble with our modern thinking is that we have a conception that God is a haphazard God with no set rules of life and salvation. Ask the astronomer if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that every star moves with precision in its celestial path. Ask the scientist if God is a haphazard God. He will tell you that His formulas and equations are fixed, and that to ignore the laws of science would be a fool’s folly. If the laws in the material realm are so fixed and exact, is it reasonable that God could afford to be haphazard in the spiritual realm, where eternal destinies of souls are at stake? Just as God has equations and rules in the material realm, God has equations and rules in the spiritual.

Prayer for the day
Thank You, God, for Your absolute divine order. Amid confusion, it brings me hope and perfect peace.
Re: God Of Order by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Everything is orderly with God. The limitation of human sight and cognitive function make things seem haphazard to us. God is of order. A divine order that no creation can breach.

Rest in God's love and will, he would expose your mind to the depth of your conformity with His order. No matter how bad and haphazard you think the past had been.

God is Good. In Him there is no flaw.
Re: God Of Order by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
God's Order is defined in His Law/agreement which He makes with men. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/03/18 / American Rapper Snoop Dogg Releases Gospel Album / Shaved By Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.