Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. (2885 Views)

Where Is That Friend You Seek? / Submissive Mummies Needed / Looking For A Slim And Submissive Girl For Vacation In Dubai (have A Passport) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi

hope this is the right place. I'm a swedish woman, 35 years old. Single, submissive and bisexual.

I'm university educated but have lost my job and am divorced. Been doing some time travelling, doing it cheap by staying with people instead of hotels.

I have never been to Africa and would very much want to see and experience it! But to travel cheap alone is I think not a good idea.

I need someone to visit, stay with and that can show me the country!

Write me and we can talk, or write here. No plans are ready yet.

LOVE

Anna

1 Like

Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:
Hi

hope this is the right place. I'm a swedish woman, 35 years old. Single, submissive and bisexual.

I'm university educated but have lost my job and am divorced. Been doing some time travelling, doing it cheap by staying with people instead of hotels.

I have never been to Africa and would very much want to see and experience it! But to travel cheap alone is I think not a good idea.

LOVE

Anna

But before i call out the NL HUNKS, which part of Ng u wanna stay?

Cc

Luminouz
RadicallyBlunt
Martin0
Ebuka2016
Emeijeh
Judgedredd22
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi Ma'am!

Thanks for writing! What is the NL HUNKS?

I am open to all areas like. Depends on who I meet.

What areas are safe for a white girl alone?

Anna

QueenSuccubus:

But before i call out the NL HUNKS, which part of Ng u wanna stay?

Cc

Luminouz
RadicallyBlunt
Martin0
Ebuka2016
Emeijeh
Judgedredd22

Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:
Hi Ma'am!

Anna

I have no idea which place is much safer coz I never been to Nigeria as well...

What i mean of NL hunks are Single Nigerian men who lives alone in their bachelor pad... grin
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:
Hi Ma'am!

Anna

Hi ma'am, first i want to know why yo covered yo legs in your d.p. Then and only then can i accept yo proposal and be yo sugar boy for life!
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

What i mean of NL hunks are Single Nigerian men who lives alone in their bachelor pad... grin

Ohh, sound like my kind of guys!!
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin
how do you know i live alone

You are such a skillful liar, I live with my dog grin

1 Like

Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

grin grin grin
how do you know i live alone

You are such a skillful liar, I live with my dog grin

Aha...well, u have a chance to entertain another foreigner... grin

I think ur dog can sleep in ur garage for awhile if Miss Ann wanna visit ur pad.
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I think ur dog can sleep in ur garage for awhile if Miss Ann wanna visit ur pad.

I don't mind the dog!
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

my dawg is very jealous and aggressive!

It cant stand another person trying to steal my attention, even if it is a special white woman with laps carefully covered on her d.p

but it can stand you tho, am very sure of it grin
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:

I don't mind the dog!
miss, you sure about that Its very aggressive tho
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

my dawg is very jealous and aggressive!

It cant stand another person trying to steal my attention, even if it is a special white woman with laps carefully covered on her d.p

but it can stand you tho, am very sure of it grin

U know what's EBUKA in my dialect? grin

It means open it cheesy hahahahahaha
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

miss, you sure about that Its very aggressive tho

I like dogs and dogs like me!
As long as I act submissive and he sees I am no threat it'll be ok.
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:

I like dogs and dogs like me!
As long as I act submissive and he sees I am no threat it'll be ok.

grin

Ooh btw...i juz read ur sub & bi... I like sexually fluid type of ladies..Their mindsets are very different from lesbians & straight girls..

Anyway, i sent a message to my padi LUMINOUZ..he's coming here soon to comment..

Good luck to ur search & may u find the right guy wink
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=anna4fun post=65799971][/quote]

Hahahahahah..right.
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ooh btw...i juz read ur sub & bi... I like sexually fluid type of ladies..Their mindsets are very different from lesbians & straight girls..

Love you my queen!
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by smith042: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
nice .when u planning on coming Nigeria
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
smith042:
nice
.when u planning on coming Nigeria

Not planned it yet. I'm saving some money for the tickets. And learning like where to go and so.

You like to meet?
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

wow! Open what grin
So where are you from?
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by smith042: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:

Not planned it yet. I'm saving some money for the tickets. And learning like where to go and so.

You like to meet?
yea..will like to meet you letz have fun
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

wow! Open what grin

So where are you from?

Im from the part of the world...7hours ahead of you.. grin
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
smith042:
yea..will like to meet you letz have fun

Cool! You can mail me? anna4rent@gmail.com
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:

I like dogs and dogs like me! As long as I act submissive and he sees I am no threat it'll be ok.
owk... We'll see about that...
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im from the part of the world...7hours ahead of you.. grin

means its already night in your area?

Was wondering why you stayed awake all night today, didnt know its already 8 am in your country shocked

and i stayed awake all night just to reply your naughty messages cheesy

pls what country is dat am too lazy right now to check, not after staying awake till 4 am today
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:

means its already night in your area?

Was wondering why you stayed awake all night today, didnt know its already 8 am in your country shocked

and i stayed awake all night just to reply your naughty messages cheesy

pls what country is dat am too lazy right now to check, not after staying awake till 4 am today

shocked

Haba! Im juz about to sleep ooo..it's almost 10pm down here..
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked
Haba! Im juz about to sleep ooo..it's almost 10pm down here..
okk sweet dreams dearie wink
dream about my montrous dyke grin tongue
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by judgedredd22(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:
Hi

LOVE

Anna

well, to start with, what do you know about nigeria so far?
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by judgedredd22(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

so, anytime i see you... all i need to tell you in the dark is ...ebuka!!! grin grin grin

Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by anna4fun(f): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

well, to start with, what do you know about nigeria so far?

It's the biggest country in Africa! Probably has every kind of place from rich and nice to poor and dangerouos.

The men is really sexy! The women too!

It's hot!
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

so, anytime i see you... all i need to tell you in the dark is ...ebuka!!! grin grin grin

Haha haha hah... grin
Re: White Submissive Woman Seek Nigerian Men. by judgedredd22(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
anna4fun:

It's the biggest country in Africa! Probably has every kind of place from rich and nice to poor and dangerouos.

The men is really sexy! The women too!

It's hot!

mmhhh... i see! wink

well, you know the basics. How long do you plan to stay in this trip cos it is hot like a mufucka right now grin - roasting hot and easing into a torrential rainy season. You think you can deal with that?

apart from the above, there's a lot to do in lagos (where i live) - sight seeing, events, hangouts, art shows, beaches etc. by the week!

above all, when are you planning to make this trip?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy. Moryway@gmail.com / (18+) Whatsapp Group Chat For Adults Only... Have Fun. / Karen Igho Releases Semi Unclad ñúðè Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.