Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Might Have Been Too Lenient On The JAMB Registrar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Might Have Been Too Lenient On The JAMB Registrar (424 Views)

Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Might Have Been Too Lenient On The JAMB Registrar by PhilipKJ(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
By Philip Kpeke-Johnson,
TeamLead (The Crescendo Blog)
+234803 384 9384

This article is a follow up on a previous article published on the Crescendo Blog - ATSO battles JAMB on 2018 UTME Policies.

The UTME has come and almost gone and there remains some sensitive and salient issues not yet tackled, this article comes as an eye-opener and a cursor to point to some lines of action that need to be taken. Please follow the link below.

http://www.thecrescendoblog.com/2018/03/i-might-have-been-too-lenient-with-jamb.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2018 University Of Twente Scholarship. / Urgent: When Is The Next Application Form For Pgd Coming Out? / Has JAMB 2018 Change Of Course And Institution Begun? Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.