Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief (1208 Views)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / Hugo Diamond Is A Scam And A Big Thief. Beware! / Jumia Black Friday Scam: The lies within (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief by dafgee(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello all, please beware of shokiscientist. He's a heavy scamp. Don't ever trade with him.
These are his details:
Paypal email: jaminshi48@gmail.com, adenijisamm@gmail.com, shokiscientist2@gmail.com,
ezravandii@gmail.com
Whatsapp number: 08026135570
I learnt he also uses the name Bevima
on nairaland.
Please run away from him by all means.
Re: Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief by Gentlevin: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
you have to be specific on what type of scam he is involved in. He can easily get a new monicker and scam more people.....

so state what he does. Does he sell any product or what?...

1 Like

Re: Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief by dafgee(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
He's claiming to be a Paypal exchanger. I used him to receive money from my client ($180) and he gave me a shocker. He disappeared with my #55,000. I'm still looking for ways to get him down.
Re: Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief by Otedollaryen: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ole ma le everybody oh. You collect money from client and anoda pesin use you do client next time use wu or moneygram for such amount and always ask for f2f with your picker or he sends a rep if he is abroad.

So no need to cry.

follow the golden rule.
Re: Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief by dafgee(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Otedollaryen:
Ole ma le everybody oh. You collect money from client and anoda pesin use you do client next time use wu or moneygram for such amount and always ask for f2f with your picker or he sends a rep if he is abroad.

So no need to cry.

follow the golden rule.

I wrote articles for my client and she insisted she can only pay through paypal. I had to look for a paypal account owner to receive my funds, only to fall in the hands of the thief.
Re: Shokiscientist Is A Scam. The Guy Is A Big Thief by Otedollaryen: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
dafgee:

I wrote articles for my client and she insisted she can only pay through paypal. I had to look for a paypal account owner to receive my funds, only to fall in the hands of the thief.
chain forgive me I have spent too much time in the streets i thought you where talking of anoda type of client. Pm me and I will give you PayPal brute checker if you know how to use it you can try hacking is account for a start. I can also Bleep him up for you if you catch him.

(1) (Reply)

Make 2k to 5k daily / *get Your Braided Wigs And Ghana Weaving Wigs At Affordable Price / The Facebook Research Program By Applause Is 100% Real. You Won't Regret This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.