Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire (1416 Views)

I Need 3 Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment / Looking For A Creative 2D And 3D Design Expert For Architecture And Engineering? / Need A Photoshop Expert For An Instant Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by Mimimaidservice(f): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
hello all,

Please if you are an expert and is ready for immediate hire... send me a mail with your cv...
No learner please, you have to be good at cinematography because you would be working alone.

send cv to chillyjulix@yahoo.com
Location is Lekki Lagos, please if you live outside lagos do not apply you WILL NOT be considered.
salary is 80k.
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by Mimimaidservice(f): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
i need a cinematographer and Editor, the person must be able to record and Edit very well... if you dont know how to do it you will be fired. no learner no try your Luck, no guess work, just be a professional

you must know the following
1. lighting
2. Sound
3. Camera positioning
4. Editing
if you can do graphics that would be an advantage

you MUST be good at it.

Location is Lekki Phase one

send your cv to chillyjulix@yahoo.com

Please be qualified before you apply
Subject of mail should be CINEMATOGRAPHER
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by Gamelord007: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
#
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by philo04(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
am over qualified my am located in pH.....
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by ndbros4justice: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
sent you my CV
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by INFOBIZ3: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mimimaidservice:
i need a cinematographer and Editor, the person must be able to record and Edit very well... if you dont know how to do it you will be fired. no learner no try your Luck, no guess work, just be a professional

you must know the following
1. lighting
2. Sound
3. Camera positioning
4. Editing
if you can do graphics that would be an advantage

you MUST be good at it.

Location is Lekki Phase one

send your cv to chillyjulix@yahoo.com

Please be qualified before you apply
Subject of mail should be CINEMATOGRAPHER

what is the job nature? full or part time
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by Mimimaidservice(f): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

what is the job nature? full or part time

both partime and fulltime positions are still open...

for Lighting expert and cinematographer
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by Mimimaidservice(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2018
ndbros4justice:
sent you my CV

i am not sure i got it... please resend
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by INFOBIZ3: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Mimimaidservice:

both partime and fulltime positions are still open...
for Lighting expert and cinematographer

OK.
Re: Audio, Sound And Lightning Expert For Immediate Hire by ndbros4justice: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mimimaidservice:

i am not sure i got it... please resend
ok I will

(1) (Reply)

HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi / Who Will Teach Me Please! / Private Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.