Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon (633 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon by Gracespecial101(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
On this day 2017 you crossed over to the other side of life leaving us behind with thoughts about the future. You were more than a friend you were a brother and a brother indeed you were. If money could buy life you could have bought it comfortably without looking back or even thinking twice you happened to be the youngest millionaire I knew and yet you lived a very modest and humble life. Your dreams and aspirations were all cut Short on that very day I cried and cried thinking and hoping it was a bad dream but it wasn't, it was reality it self.
Ah it was just too early for you to go home but what can we do Rest on brother we Love you but God loves you more.
Forever in my heart. cry cry cry
(Awe Lawrence 1999-2017)

Re: Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
A nairalander? What's his moniker?
Re: Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
was he a comedian?
Re: Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
He looks like late Sam loco efe..
Re: Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon by thesicilian: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Aba Based Business Man Picks Poor Boy From The Street, Makes Him His Son (photo) / Make Money With Whatsapp / See This Well Prepared Stew A Nigerian Cooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.