Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love (52779 Views)

Rihanna Reacts As She Come Across Viral Photo Of A Little Girl Who Look Like Her / John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by LEERICIST(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
My everyday crush
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by mohnarch144: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
My crush
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Onisokuso1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftkid:
did she send them money?

Lol o boyyy cheesy

See mentality, typical of a liftkid ... "Brother lap me" when I was young when we don spend tfare after school hour. But as I grow my mentality don change.

Bros ... Wehdone sir wink

cry
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Witnes: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
5girl! Na one Arabia man dey browse and access her internet now
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by omoadeleye(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftkid:
did she send them money?

na shoutout dem go chop
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Dafreeguy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
Neimar:
I luv you rihanna
Why are u behaving like a child na?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Navalsadiq(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
You say what
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Neimar: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Why are u behaving like a child na?

bia what is ur problem? undecided
is it ur luv?
gerrat angry

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by TheKingdom: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Mind control Africans despite the widespread poverty you see them standing on top of..but....seriously Rihanna?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Dafreeguy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Neimar:

bia what is ur problem? undecided
is it ur luv?
gerrat angry

Stay here and be typing I love u to someone u can never see in ur dream, talk more of reality.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Neimar: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Stay here and be typing I love u to someone u can never see in ur dream, talk more of reality.

how u take know?
anyways not ur business cheesy
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by daniecrown06(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
I Can see only 4kids in the dance video...Now they are 9kids appreciating her...success sure has many friends.
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by godwin120alex: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good one from Rihanna
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Culin(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jaytecq:
still looking for IKORODU in her post

Don't be badbelle biko. Go check @dreamcatchersda on Instagram. You'll see plenty Ikorudu there.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Tex42(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Abegi wire wire!

All these talk and she no collect Dia akkant number?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by hoover420: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
pcjuvy:
Truth is.....Buhari is everything we called GEJ and worse. Clannish, out of touch, weak, tone deaf, unperturbed about killing of innocent Nigerians, incompetent and permissive of corruption if not personally corrupt.

There are several example of these shortcomings.

Oga your copy and paste no be here oo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by OwoLee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftkid:
did she send them money?
naija and money thinking���
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by okonja(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
YhungPablo:

Another problem now is that.. The proclaim by jamb that the first result which was released on it website live and direct is fake.. How can that be possible..

Firstly, those results we all saw early yesterday morning were photoshopped by bloggers to just generate traffic to for their blogs.

Secondly, the news about it got here late and that's why it's contradicting with the real news about the real result.

That's all cool
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by YhungPablo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
okonja:

Firstly, those results we all saw early yesterday morning were photoshopped by bloggers to just generate traffic to for their blogs.

Secondly, the news about it got here late and that's why it's contradicting with the real news about the real result.

That's all cool
so inclusion?
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Barthley: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
Na love them go chop? Send them small thing jare... Nah to go dance and hold Jeff Bezzos picture for instagram o.... angry
wait till the end of this month and you'd see them getting endorsements from diff coys
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
she never mention Naija or Ikorodu in her post

She doesn't have to naa..

Go on Instagram you can find out for yourself ....na everything them go help una do

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Trexnemesis(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
adaksbullet:
I'm wash the vid many time and am no seen any pectacular thing on it angry angry angry their danceses his no wow me angry angry angry angry

PS.. Am no bad belle angry

True to your name, you can fire english grammar bullets very well.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Andrewgame42: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
All this talk too long...madam send money come
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by utim1997: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
wow dats great of her dat will really inspire the children

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by iamdannyfc(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
(in woli agba voice) kilo tu wa so- what did she say after that
If it not about money or promotion, its not making sense
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Oluwambo147(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
adaksbullet:
I'm wash the vid many time and am no seen any pectacular thing on it angry angry angry their danceses his no wow me angry angry angry angry

you are jor
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by adecz: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Riri is just a very fine, talented babe. kiss

I wonder why Chris Brown decided to use

her as punching bag.. undecided
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by EmekaBlue(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Give them money or make a pave way for money for them

Na money sure pass
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Issaboss(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
adaksbullet:

Really their danceses his no wow you Oya wash am again his go wow you
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by okerekeikpo: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Rihana find them small money abeg
Re: Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love by Burgerlomo: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
Those kids are damn good cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imeh Ebong Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.