Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Android Tricks And Hacks 2018 & Secret Codes for android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Android Tricks And Hacks 2018 & Secret Codes for android (1480 Views)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Tricks And Hacks 2018 & Secret Codes for android by vikasprince: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Now Hack your neighbor’s Wifi code, Phones and much more with these 30 Cool Android Tricks and Hacks 2018 & Secret Codes

Hello friends, in today’s article, I will show you the 30 Cool Android Tricks and Hacks 2018. 90% people of India are using Android mobiles but some of its features are still not known to the people, I wrote this article so I can give you all information about android hacks and hacking apps.

Android Tricks and Hacks

Best Android Tricks and Hacks 2018
Today Android phones have acquired so much popularity. If we say Android phones is like a mini computer then this will not be wrong because the android system has become so much developed in such a time that we can not even imagine.

In this post, I have picked up a lot of topics about Android tricks and hacks so that I can give you a lot of good and better information.

How to Increase RAM of Android Phone
Friends, many games are coming to Google Play Store nowadays, but to install them on our phone, we need more RAM too. In this trick, I am telling you a way that your phone’s RAM will increase.

Friends, First of all, you need to install ROEHSOFT RAM-EXPANDER App from Google play store on your phone and this app will increase your phone’s RAM so that you can play high-Quality games on your mobile.

How to Hack Wifi On Android Phone
Friends, nowadays you will get many tricks to hack wifi on the internet. I will show you some apps that will probably work for you. If your mobile supports these apps properly, then these apps are going to very useful for you. Here are 5 best Android Tricks and Hacks for wifi hacking.

Hack Wifi On Android

First – Wifi hacker for free

Second – Wifi password breaker

Third – Wifi hacker professional

Fourth – Wifi Router & password finder

Five – Wifi password key

How to Restore Deleted Data or File
Friends, sometimes we delete an import file from our phone by mistake and Then that file never comes back.It is a lot of trouble when important data is deleted from our mobile.

But with the help of Recycle Bin App, we can save our deleted data again on our mobile memory.To keep this app installed on your mobile so that if the data is deleted by mistake, it can be recovered again.

How to Download Paid App/Game Free from Playstore
I am sure you will love this Android Tricks and Hacks because If you want to download a paid app from Google PlayStore for free, then this trick will prove to be very useful for you.

Read full article here -

http://techzino.com/cool-android-tricks-and-hacks-2018/

To download paid apps for free, you have to install BlackmartApp on your phone and with the help of this app, you can download any paid apps and games for free.

How to Boost Your Android Gaming Performance
If you also like to play a game, then this information is very important for you. This is the best Android Tricks and Hacks for bost your gaming speed. Many times our mobile runs slow while playing a game. so how we can Boost Android Gaming Performance? If you also want to speed up gaming Performance, then you are at the right place.

First, go to the > Setting

Now click on > Developer option

Now Click on Force4x MSAA option

“Turn on Force4x MSAA”

How to Speed Up Your Android Phone
Speed Up Your Android Phone

Friends, if you are android phone user and your phone is running slow and you also want to increase the speed of your phone, then you are in the right place. I will tell you a secret trick that you can increase the speed of your phone in a few minutes.

First, go to the > Setting

Now click on > Developer option

This will show you 2 options “Windows Animation Scale” or “Transition Animation Scale”. Friends, this will show you its default speed of 1x or 2x, you have to either stop this speed or set it to 0.5x.

This will reduce the Animation Scale speed on your phone and You can reach any app or game faster, this will speed up your mobile speed.

How to Find your lost Android phone
Android Device Manager is such an application. Which can detect your lost phone With the help of this app, you can also change the password of your lost phone, and delete all the phone’s data too.

For this, you need to download the Android Device Manager app on your mobile.

Now you need to connect this application to your Google Account.

Once you’ve connected to a Google Account, your information will be sent to your Google Account as often as your phone is active.
Re: Android Tricks And Hacks 2018 & Secret Codes for android by vikasprince: 4:46am On Mar 14, 2018
hey you can read my more article at -[url] http://techzino.com/youtube-channel-ideas-for-beginners/[/url]
Re: Android Tricks And Hacks 2018 & Secret Codes for android by JobNewsAssam: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2018
More, MCQs Check here - http://www.solvemcqs.com

(1) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATE: Eclipes Of The Sun (Photos) / Reliable Business: Secrets Of Making Money Exposed! / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.