Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome (5437 Views)

Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa / Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by wrightangle83(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
BREAKING NEWS
Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome
A popular Kaduna state Imam, Ibrahim Kazim has reportedly converted to christian, during his visit to Vatican. Ibrahim Kazim revealed this yesterday on social media saying "I have found new life with God and his son Jesus"

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194339837839562&substory_index=0&id=177955882811291

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by felixomor: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
May God bless and protect him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by Masama: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
They will soon declare a fatwa on him

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by Henry22(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
welcome home brother

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by livinglion(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
I hope his former misguided fan will not pick up arms and start killing Christians
Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by NwaOhafia: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
I just pray one almajiri wont kill him when he comes back, just to please Allah and secure a place in paradise with 72 big breast virgins

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by OnyeOGA(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Congrats bro.
I just pray that the Muslims don't kill Kill him when he returns.

Cc; Lalasticlala come and see oo.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
angry

big fat lie
Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by crackhouse(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
PHOTOSHOP. The man will not be allowed to sit so close to like that to Pope.
Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by ShifuWhite(m): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is a very big lie.... Why are we like this is this country? Spreading falsehood. This picture and event took place in CENTRAL AFRICA REPUBLIC in year 2015

Where the pope visited a mosque that was attacked.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/pope-francis-christian-muslim-reconciliation-central-african-republic-151130082942483.html

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by mvem(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Congrats bro.
I just pray that the Muslims don't kill Kill him when he returns.

Cc; Lalasticlala come and see oo.
.if it is true he cant dare come back...his family sef go kill am
Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by Auki: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
ShifuWhite:
This is a very big lie.... Why are we like this is this country? Spreading falsehood. This picture and event took place in CENTRAL AFRICA REPUBLIC in year 2015

Where the pope visited a mosque that was attacked.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/pope-francis-christian-muslim-reconciliation-central-african-republic-151130082942483.html

Re: Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome by Auki: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
wrightangle83:
BREAKING NEWS
Kaduna State Imam, Ibrahim Kazim Converts To Christian In Rome
A popular Kaduna state Imam, Ibrahim Kazim has reportedly converted to christian, during his visit to Vatican. Ibrahim Kazim revealed this yesterday on social media saying "I have found new life with God and his son Jesus"

Source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194339837839562&substory_index=0&id=177955882811291

Malicious lie and fabrication. Invented story with no iota of truth. I don't think Christianity encourage lying. Central African story, where pope visited a mosque, is smuggled to Kaduna.

Your action is worthy of condemnation.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Tragedy: When God Goes AWOL / Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors / Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.