Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Smile Can Use Stories To Get More Customers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Smile Can Use Stories To Get More Customers (311 Views)

SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking / 6 Web Properties You Can Use To Protect Your Branded Search Results (with Real E / 4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Smile Can Use Stories To Get More Customers by eddard: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Have you noticed that Smile, the ISP, doesn’t seem to have any content?

Content that engages customers on social media, and attracts new customers. Content like interesting articles or videos and not just new offer announcements and products.

Maybe the approach of advertising product after product and offer after offer seems to be working for them, but an engaging content marketing strategy will work better.

Here’s what I mean. with engaging content, more customers (including prospective customers) will stick around on their website and social media channels.

With engaging content, their current customers and followers can easily share their content (and brand) with friends (and new customers), thereby increasing their following (and revenue).

You see where I’m going with this? I am less likely to share a new ”Bumper Data Deal” with a friend (except the data deal is a free deal cheesy), but more likely to share a story that inspires me, that Smile produced.

So, if Smile decides to try something new with their online marketing, here’s what I recommend.

Develop A Content Marketing Plan

Before you start writing articles and producing videos for your brand, it’s best that you have a documented content marketing strategy in place first.

Your content marketing strategy should answer the following questions

1. Who do you want to reach?
2. What does your audience want and value?
3. Where can you find your audience?
4. What is your value proposition to your audience?
5. What type of content will you produce?
6. How will you link your content to your product?

For smile, the answers to the above questions could be

Working professionals
To get their jobs done and to succeed in their careers
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, The ORT Newsletter �
Fast internet to help you do your job, so you can smile
We’ll talk about this later
We’ll talk about this later

Now, this is a summarized version of a content marketing strategy. You can use the above template to create your own content marketing strategy, in the simplest form.

Let’s talk about the content to produce and how to link it to your product.

Continue reading here http://oratorconsult.org/2018/01/10/how-smile-can-use-stories-to-get-more-customers/

(1) (Reply)

Adult Webmasters, I Can Give You 15k Tier 1 Traffic In 5 Days. / Fully Verified Nigeria Non-hosted Adsense Account With $65 For Sale / How To Move From Wordpress To Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.