Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Photos: Man Kills His Girlfriend By Stabbing Her 28 Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Kills His Girlfriend By Stabbing Her 28 Times (607 Views)

16 Years Old Girl Share Her Sex Experience With Her 28 Years Old Boyfriend, And / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt By Stabbing (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Kills His Girlfriend By Stabbing Her 28 Times by Nigeriapen(m): 2:00am On Mar 14, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-iqJmpPnADRM/WqhVUutgz5I/AAAAAAAAHbA/i7DUd-jJX5I0mOfeMPx7LjaYFuvPG6pagCLcBGAs/s1600/5aa825cb7422e.jpg[/img]

An Indonesian woman was brutally killed, after she was stabbed repeatedly 28 times by her boyfriend on Saturday night.

The incident took place at an apartment in Bukit Jelutong, Malaysia after the boyfriend, who had known the victim for seven months, had visited her with the intention of asking the woman to marry him.

The 38-year-old victim was found with the stab wounds in her neck, throat, stomach and in the back of her body.

Shah Alam OCPD, Assistant Commissioner Baharuddin Mat Taib said a neighbour passing by the rented unit spotted the victim’s bloodied remains sprawled on the floor.

"The victim, who worked as an assistant in a school cafeteria in Shah Alam was stabbed with a kitchen knife which was found at the scene.

"Initial investigations revealed that there was a struggle between the victim and her boyfriend before the incident.

"Police, arrested the boyfriend, a local man, aged 40, two hours after receiving a report in Section 13, Shah Alam," he said at a press conference on Monday.

According to him, the suspect who worked as an electrical wiring contractor was said to be suffering from mental problem. Police are waiting for confirmation on the suspect’s mental condition from hospital authorities.

Baharuddin said the suspect had been remanded until March 17 to facilitate investigations into the case under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

More graphics photos below:
https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/photos-man-kills-his-girlfriend-by.html?m=1

CC:Seun, Lalasticlala, Mydn44
Re: Photos: Man Kills His Girlfriend By Stabbing Her 28 Times by Nigeriapen(m): 2:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Photos: Man Kills His Girlfriend By Stabbing Her 28 Times by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2018
cry

Ooh my goodness me! 28 stabs ? This is a premeditated murder...And the only way to save his azz is that his lawyer will say his client is mentally ill... angry

May her family will get a proper justice...

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Driver Arrested For Raping, Robbing OAU Student. / See How This Staff Prevents Thieves From His Mobile Phone Charger At Work / Still On Bank Robbery At Offa, Kwara State That Claimed Over 30 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.