Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead (22566 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) / Stephen Hawking, World Renown Physicist Dies At 76 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by ujezeez(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by supereagle(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Great man...his manhood lives on

Mama Peace still remains the only first lady in Nigeria with PhD.
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Viicfuntop(f): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2018
I bet Sheldon of Big Bang theory will cry
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Aden777(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a big bang.
But it should have come earlier.....dude was worse than a vegetable.

This is the only man who made ugly Larry King look super handsome.
U are a bastard... U have no home training... if at all ur parents are not bastards too... That man is old enough to be ur father/grandpa... I don't just know y u always love bringing shame to ur ancestors n generations...
Akuya... Dan iska... Maran kunya...

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by LordAdam16: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
ozento:
In 2011, the fool appeared on the Discovery Channel TV series “Curiosity,” in which he reflected on the origins of the universe and rejected the likelihood of both a God and an afterlife. (He once dismissed the latter as “a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.”) Only in confronting the finite nature of death, he said, do we appreciate the remarkable beauty of life in the present.

“There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either,” Hawking said. “We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful.” well. let him face it now cause God can not be mocked.

Wow, just wow!

So how many lifetimes do you need to appreciate the grand design of the universe?

Or have you been on planet Earth before? Has anyone you lost come back for another rodeo? You simpletons amaze me.

Why is it that all you religious dumbf*cks don't even have a coherent timeline of what happens when we die. Yea, I know, because none of you f*ckers have the slightest clue. Even the experiences of people who had NDE are vastly different. He lived his life to the fullest and did not let his disability stop him from contributing immensely to science (specifically, theoretical physics).

What he thinks about the existence of God shouldn't even bother you the slightest. But as a n*tjob who has no respect for the opinion of others, you skip all he has done for mankind and who he was as a person to expose your st*pidity. So what, even if he believed in god, if you're Christian and he believed in Allah, you guys would still think he would be condemned right? Or even if he was Christian but a Catholic, and you're a protestant, you'll still call him an idol worshiper right?

Lesson to learn today: Some of us don't give a f*ck about the existence of God, we're too busy making good use of our 70 years allowance on planet Earth. You should too. Since according to your religious books, you could profess your belief in him all you want and still not enter his paradise. Learn to live with that.

Rant was because you called him a f**l! Don't desecrate the dead, have some manners.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Brightgem(f): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
dahmie2013:
Rest in perfect peace! This man is a true proof of God's existence. A man who science can't explain how come he is still alive. After watching The Theory of Everything, I realised dere is no excuse 4 failure.
Well, he never believed in God!

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by tjskii(f): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Oh no, Sheldon would be devastated
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by ozento: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=LordAdam16 post=65822015]

Wow, just wow!

So how many lifetimes do you need to appreciate the grand design of the universe?

Or have you been on planet Earth before? Has anyone you lost come back for another rodeo? You simpletons amaze me.

Why is it that all you religious dumbf*cks don't even have a coherent timeline of what happens when we die. Yea, I know, because none of you f*ckers have the slightest clue. Even the experiences of people who had NDE are vastly different. He lived his life to the fullest and did not let his disability stop him from contributing immensely to science (specifically, theoretical physics).

What he thinks about the existence of God shouldn't even bother you the slightest. But as a n*tjob who has no respect for the opinion of others, you skip all he has done for mankind and who he was as a person to expose your st*pidity. So what, even if he believed in god, if you're Christian and he believed in Allah, you guys would still think he would be condemned right? Or even if he was Christian but a Catholic, and you're a protestant, you'll still call him an idol worshiper right?

Lesson to learn today: Some of us don't give a f*ck about the existence of God, we're too busy making good use of our 70 years allowance on planet Earth. You should too. Since according to your religious books, you could profess your belief in him all you want and still not enter his paradise. Learn to live with that.

Rant was because you called him a f**l! Don't desecrate the dead, have some manners.

not my word but from the bible: psalm 41 verse says. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile. think abat it

2 Likes

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by ozento: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2018
OldBeer:
Look at this irrelevant nobody.

If anybody has a chance of making heaven, it would be Stephen. He made use of all his abilities in dominating the world. Exactly what God told man to do.

But you? LOL!
Everyday you wake up, God looks at you and frown.
You basically contribute nothing to this world. And the worst thing is that you are content with it.
You are a waste of space.
A waste of brain.
A waste of abilities.
That is why you can come here and gloat about the death of a genius.

Assuming you even make that heaven, don't be shocked to see Stephen there.
not my word but from the bible: psalm 41 verse says. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile. think abat it
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by samchem(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
kenodrill:
A minute silence from all quantized fellows...Respect to the great hawkings
Physics gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by EarthXmetahuman: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
It will take another century before we see another Stephen.
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by amakadihot87(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a big bang.

Yeah......a vegetable that is 10million times better than you
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by amakadihot87(f): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Chai...RIP

So, this man is among those that made physics difficult for us by making us study what we don't even understand?
...........physics aint difficult .......did you ever try to relate and understand what you were studying or did you just memorize?.......i prefer physics a thousand times to chemistry

2 Likes

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Doerstech(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2018
BlackManta:

So you think Hawkins is burning in hell fire

Jesus and your imaginary creator can Bleep themselves.
Your loving god must be a bloodthirsty psychopath and bully if all he does is to pour fuel and light fire on those that dont believe in him.

We atheists dont acknowledge bullshit.

Your scare tactics is old and stale.
The paschal wagner syndrome is bullshit.

What if you die and find out that Allah or Sango is the one true god and you've been worshipping the wrong god

Religion is crap.

John 3 vs 18
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by godliman: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
THE ONLY THING MORE PAINFUL THAN HIS DEATH IS THAT HE DENIED THE EXISTENCE OF GOD. I HOPE HE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REPENT BEFORE HIS DEATH. THAT IS A LESSON TO ALL. YOU CAN T AVOID THE GOD QUESTION FOR EVER BETTER PREPARE TO MEET HIM.

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by lanre316: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Doerstech:
Does he believe in God?.......let him find out now

I'm sure God (if he exists) is more proud of Hawkings who utilized his (God-given) brain to achieve great things to benefit the world than religious dull-brained nutjobs who achieved nothing for themselves nor contributed anything significant to the world.

5 Likes

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Doerstech(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2018
lanre316:

I'm sure God (if he exists) is more proud of Hawkings who utilized his (God-given) brain to achieve great things to benefit the world than religious dull-brained nutjobs who achieved nothing for themselves nor contributed to the world.

Does he know God and HIS Son Jesus?
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by lanre316: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2018
ozento:

Even the fools know there is no God. So what's your problem? Are you dumber than fools?

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by iamdannyfc(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2018
What the blackhole and time warps is this!!! Rip! Respect
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Evangkatsoulis: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2018
ucheuzor1:
one of the greatest physicist. the man behind the big bang theory.

He never allowed his disability as an excuse to settle for a less noble life of mediocrity. there is really a saying that "to every disability, there abounds much more abilities".

Rest on Stephen W. Hopkins.

Behind the big bang theory?
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Theonlycoolmonk: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2018
bla bla bla, make we fry beans? People are being slaughtered in Benue State everyday. cry cry cry

Let the UK mourn their Hawkins while we mourn the men and women of Benue State that has no international community to mourn them.

3 Likes

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Bokennie: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2018
RIP great physicist. Died 14th march Same date Albert einstein was born 14th march.
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Proffdada: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2018
lanre316:

Even the fools know there is no God. So what's your problem? Are you dumber than fools?
hardwerk:
your God got mocked and decided to assassinate the man ? What a god
lanre316:

I'm sure God (if he exists) is more proud of Hawkings who utilized his (God-given) brain to achieve great things to benefit the world than religious dull-brained nutjobs who achieved nothing for themselves nor contributed anything significant to the world.
Brightgem:
Well, he never believed in God!
hardwerk:
your God got mocked and decided to assassinate the man ? What a god
BlackManta:

So you think Hawkins is burning in hell fire

Jesus and your imaginary creator can Bleep themselves.
Your loving god must be a bloodthirsty psychopath and bully if all he does is to pour fuel and light fire on those that dont believe in him.

We atheists dont acknowledge bullshit.

Your scare tactics is old and stale.
The paschal wagner syndrome is bullshit.

What if you die and find out that Allah or Sango is the one true god and you've been worshipping the wrong god

Religion is crap.
The guy is postulating thermodynamics of hell fire now, you are here arguing

2 Likes

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by matrixme(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Now he has to go and deal with the concept of eternity and life in the after-life. Topics he spent a greater part of his life deriding.

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by szymanski(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2018
nawtyme:

Even in his vegetative state, he was more productive and useful to the world than you could ever be
the most outstanding clapback I've ever witnessed in my life, kudos

1 Like

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by Mathematical(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2018
Hawking's work is extremely monumental, it can't be oversold. with simultaneous work of Scherk and Schwarz and other string scholars, it was an essential breakthrough in fundamental physics since Planck's era.

This f**king genius put Newton’s gravitational theories to the test in 2007 when he went on a weightless flight in the United States as a prelude to a hoped-for sub-orbital spaceflight.
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by lanre316: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Proffdada:

The guy is postulating thermodynamics of hell fire now, you are here arguing

Whoever conceived that hell fire idea is sicko. Scaring the gullibles into following their respective religions. Even the most evil wickedest animal will not torture another living being with fire for this long for the crime of beliefs or unbeliefs.
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by lucreziaborgia(f): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2018
You are worse than a vegetable you stupid idiot. Who are you and what have you done? You are not qualified to go close to his shadow. Dummy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a big bang.

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by lanre316: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2018
matrixme:
Now he has to go and deal with the concept of eternity and life in the after-life. Topics he spent a greater part of his life deriding.

The man is dead. Get it? He got back exactly into the state of non-existence he was before they gave birth to him. I don't know why religious people find it hard to grasp the concept of death aka end of life. If he's still alive somewhere, then he's not dead. But he is dead, like all living beings eventually will.
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by dvkot(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2018
sainttobs:
However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. ~ Stephen Hawkings RIP
Did he actually said this? this quote just got me to another level
Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by wman(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
litaninja:
wow.
The quality of brains on this site has really reduced. An IQ test should be carried out at registration I believe. This person in the "vegetative" state has made more contributions to your life than you can count.
Oponu.

NwaAmaikpe may be silly but I assure you, he has a higher IQ than most people on this website.

3 Likes

Re: Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead by obi123: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a big bang.

intriguing is the 20 likes you got

This is a genius (number 25 in the BBC's poll of the 100 Greatest Britons) who survived for 53 more years more than he was given after being diagnosed of motor neurone disease. An authority in the world of science, if there was ever anyone who showed what resilience can do it is him and you call him a vegetable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List) / Easy Way To Unblock Your Sim Card Without Using“puk Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.