Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Please Help Me For God Sake.strictly Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me For God Sake.strictly Business (488 Views)

Verified Naija Chipper Cash Account Needed For Strictly Business / Strictly Business....... / No Dull Yourself - Strictly Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me For God Sake.strictly Business by Nickigold(f): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
I am.an.Ond holder have been at home for a year without a job...please I want to start a business of hair extension sales in bulk..dere are alot of salons in my vicinity who go as far to get it in bulk..though I do some buying and selling with just 5k...I buy some goods in bulk and sell it to dem in affordable price.. Till now they are still asking me when am.going to start the business.. please sir/ ma...I need a loan of 100k to start the business little by little..I will install mentally pay the loan monthly for 6months...because there is alot of gain and beauty and hair extension product...I am familiar with expression,amigos company factory.I will.go and pick the items..and sell wholesale and retailer...How I budget to spend the money
Shop: 30k( shop in part of ikorodu that I stay cost 30k)
little furniture 15k: to hang the product
Goods#55k:...Hair extension,wig,weavon,attachment,hair relaxer different types,hair cream..Eye pencil,ear rings...
Please help.me for God sake...Please help me
Re: Please Help Me For God Sake.strictly Business by Kingsolar: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2019
Nickigold:
I am.an.Ond holder have been at home for a year without a job...please I want to start a business of hair extension sales in bulk..dere are alot of salons in my vicinity who go as far to get it in bulk..though I do some buying and selling with just 5k...I buy some goods in bulk and sell it to dem in affordable price.. Till now they are still asking me when am.going to start the business.. please sir/ ma...I need a loan of 100k to start the business little by little..I will install mentally pay the loan monthly for 6months...because there is alot of gain and beauty and hair extension product...I am familiar with expression,amigos company factory.I will.go and pick the items..and sell wholesale and retailer...How I budget to spend the money
Shop: 30k( shop in part of ikorodu that I stay cost 30k)
little furniture 15k: to hang the product
Goods#55k:...Hair extension,wig,weavon,attachment,hair relaxer different types,hair cream..Eye pencil,ear rings...
Please help.me for God sake...Please help me
I am also interested but can u pls put me through. Am in Kaduna

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.......how The Mini Importation Business Works.......... / N-SIP Initiative: FG Introduces Free Funding For Nigerian Businesses / 6 Quick Cash Business You Can Make From IGP Speech Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.