Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note (2663 Views)

Which One Should I Go For.. Infinix Hot Note 5 Or Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro??? / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop Without PC (photos) / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by kazolad(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2018
Hello, Engineers in the house, please help me out, I had a problem with my infinix hot note charging port, so I had to replace the the charging and USB dock with a new one. The phone now charge but couldn't identify network, what could be the issue?
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by MarkWayne89: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Did you do any factory reset when the service was performed on your phone? If so, check if your APN settings are correct
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by Kalapizim(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2018
kazolad:
Hello, Engineers in the house, please help me out, I had a problem with my infinix hot note charging port, so I had to replace the the charging and USB dock with a new one. The phone now charge but couldn't identify network, what could be the issue?
Hello what type of network is not responding ? Is it data or cellular network.
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by kazolad(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2018
Kalapizim:
Hello what type of network is not responding ? Is it data or cellular network.
The cellular network and the data network
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by kazolad(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
MarkWayne89:
Did you do any factory reset when the service was performed on your phone? If so, check if your APN settings are correct
I didn't do any factory settings
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by kazolad(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2018
After replacing the charging and USB dock with the old one, the phone network works fine.
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by Kalapizim(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2018
kazolad:

The cellular network and the data network
okay please go to settings-about phone-Screenshot your broadband and also select status and screenshot too.
please post the screenshots here.
Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by MarkWayne89: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
kazolad:

I didn't do any factory settings

If you didn't do a reset yet, check your APN settings.

Here are 6 methods in which you can fix your APN settings because after all, it might be this issue.

And if this doesn't work, do a reset to restore your phone to factory settings.

1 Like

Re: No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note by Bakrabas: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Pls friends, which network is the best for International calls

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Bought A Phone Via Nairaland, Share Your Experience / Help With Opening Itunes Account Without Credit Card / Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.