Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How You Can Meet The Needs Of Your Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Meet The Needs Of Your Customers (914 Views)

In Needs Of A Business Partner Or Investors / Meet The Top Nigerian Instagram Entrepreneurs / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Meet The Needs Of Your Customers by Adesuyi11: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2018
My recommendation is that you place your business where you can be contacted on all of the relevant listing platform like MEET YOUR NEEDS a listing platform where your business should be.
I will also recommend that you stay on this platform so that you can get a rest of mind on how customers are going to locate you such as updating your profile at all times and keep customers updated on the services you offer. By doing this on Meet Your Needs, you can check your e-mail frequently and respond to any service requests from customers. This is important that you decide on which customer can reach you.
https://meetyourneedsonline.com/meet-the-needs-of-your-customers

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Any Videos Tutorial On Lynda.com Contact Me / 6 Simple Tricks To Overcome Writer’s Block. / Recharge And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.