Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (600 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by liquidlove2018: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Dear Admin,

Some say that I am wicked,some say I should forgive and move on. Hell has no fury like a scorned woman! I have lost the most precious thing in my life, life is not worth living without Jamil. Jamil and I were high school sweethearts. We grew up in the city of Kaduna. We always knew we were meant to be. I loved him with all my heart and he too loved me. Ours was like a fairy tale love story. Even when I went to polytechnic,Jamil and I remained close. We became engaged to be married after my OND.

Aisha my cousin,for reasons best known to her,decided to drug Jamil one day and set him up with a friend of hers. They planned the set up so good that I didnt know. Aisha was the one who told me Jamil was cheating on me. She dragged me to Jamil’s house that day for me to see a Unclad Jamil in the arms of another lady whom I didnt know was Aisha’s friend.

I was so heartbroken at what I saw and I took off. I left town that day to Abuja. And since since then,I never returned. I just couldnt deal with the fact that the love of my life betrayed me. I changed my phone number so Jamil could not reach me and I made my mother swear not to say where I was. I was hurt for several months. I tried to move on.

One day,I was in the market when someone from Kaduna recognized me. She is a distant relative. We hugged and we were happy to see each other. We tried to catch up and she wanted to know why I ran away from kaduna. I told her about that I found out Jamil was cheating on me. She was very sympathetic but she then told me that ..

https://livelystones.com.ng/revenge-best-devilish-cousin-will-never-enjoy-marria
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by dafeyankee: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage by pyyxxaro: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2018
So Tiwa Savage pikin don begin break gals heart jus now as small sooo

Even Buhari wife Aishaa , de arrange aboki gals make them lash the small boy

Naaa was ohsad

OP Olumo Rock fall on ur small Intestine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3,750 Candidates Get Issued ITAs / Beautiful Dresses For Your Daughters / Nigerian Man Who Said His Wife Wants To Spoil His Life, Says He's Under A Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.