Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Be Mindful Of What Goes Inside Your Body. It Might Kill Or Make You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Mindful Of What Goes Inside Your Body. It Might Kill Or Make You (447 Views)

Adelle Onyango Rape Ordeal: I Hated My Body It Reminded Me Of My Rape. / Dear Nairalander, Let's Be Mindful Of Our Reaction To Occurrences / I Might Kill Churchill If I Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Mindful Of What Goes Inside Your Body. It Might Kill Or Make You by libracinoshodi(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
You might not know and believe how important natural medicine is to your body system. It is for instance the same way it is pleasing to your body and entire system when you wear a perfume made with natural ingredients than as harmful to your body when you wear a perfume or cologne made of synthetic product, which might make you end up sneezing and causing headache and irritation to your skin.
The world trend is moving from SYNTHETIC approach to eradicating disease to more of HERBAL (Natural) approach.
A lot of innovative ideas has appeared towards advocating quality Natural products that will deliver the essence of its discovery.
LIBRACIN Natural medicine has long joined this trend by developing her research and products to that which will be of an extreme health benefit. Is it not a surprise to you to have a herbal medicine in caplet form (this is great innovation).
Join our global force today to eradicating all manner of disease through herbal approach.
Our herbal tablets take care of all form of disease you can think of.
Know more about us and our products @ https://libracin.com/about-us/?ref=5
We stand to make a difference with our herbal approach.
To partner with us contact/whatsap: +2348035258845
Download our mobile app @ www.libracin.com/?ref=5

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Opportunity For The Community Managers And Promoters / Ball / Senator Helen Esuene Fetes Eket Pdp Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.