Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Click Here To Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Result/Score Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Click Here To Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Result/Score Online (339 Views)

WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Drop Your Jamb Reg No / Email For Free Exam Slip Checking / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Click Here To Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Result/Score Online by usenservice: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Follow this procedure to Check JAMB Result Online 2018

You can check your JAMB Result online yourself without the use of a scratch card. It’s EASY and FREE.

This is to inform all that candidates that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they can now check their results online.

To access your 2018 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.

HOW TO CHECK 2018 JAMB RESULT ONLINE.

Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2018 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
Click on ‘Check My Results’.
The portal will load your result if it’s ready.

SOURCE: http://schoolinfo.com.ng/check-jamb-result/

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Certificate For Nigerians That Study Abroad / See Ritman College Student And A 300-level Student Of A Federal University / The Relevance Of Logic To My Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.