Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs (39433 Views)

Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by whizdude(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2010
@doyin et all,
na one person's morphology n anatomy una take time explore soo, i troway salute o,buh u no fall my hands sha!, jst dah ISRAIL was my sec sch seniorè, lol
@isrealite, wel anytime u wan post pissure again,abeg no visit H.Q(uno nw), make sure u don chop yakoyo fufu plus all d 'ogunfe', n remember nt to post ur pix in d celeb section, lol,tho 4 area u be celeb na, lmfao!, again get new CK,Prada or fine belt,nice boxers(u neva wash d one u wore), dnt ever try posting with skinned'big'head(2 big),

, THO ME SELF DON GET 31/2 packs buh i dare nt upload it until its fully six, lol, Weldone
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by tayoast(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2010
Moyola:

hehe! yu r sooo kwick to take thingz crious! tongue

not at all. . . just tryin 2 get around ur head n i succeeded tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by israelite(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2010
Am not a celeb and i dont claim to be a fineboy with my 6 packs body, those that appreciate and admire my pics i thank u jare i know u appreciate peoples effort. but bad bell people You know wht, some of u guys dont appreciate good things some of u do but ar jealous, and some of you like to discourage someones attempt. all those one no scare me,those pixs are last year pixs when i sterted to gym am better off than that now and i will not post any of them again. cos i dont have the time to be post and some lazy dude comdeming wht i worked for.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 12:20am On May 05, 2010
isrealite abeg i appreciate u jooo- its not easy for a guy to go to the gym!!

keep doin ur thing joo- remeber to give us updates on the pacs oo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nazzyon(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2010
Thanks 4 making me laugh guys.

It is quite unfortunate that we happen to see few celebrity pix. Does this mean most Nigeria Celebrities are pot bellied?

Israelite mo recognise presence e.
_________

I earn my abs just by doing 5 sit ups daily. It may not be the best but it is decent and attractive.

You don't have to do extreme exercises to form a perfect abs.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 12:50am On May 05, 2010
^^ Can you please post pictures? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On May 05, 2010
~Sauron~:

Is that your hubby? grin
No but someone told me that's your brother's pic, Is it true? tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by alanbolo(m): 3:44am On May 05, 2010
nazzyon:

I earn my abs just by doing 5 sit ups daily. It may not be the best but it is decent and attractive.

You don't have to do extreme exercises to form a perfect abs.

ol boy, 5 sit ups?  I do past that oh, even pushups too, play soccer during summer but the winter in-activities no let my abs show oh.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by israelite(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

isrealite abeg i appreciate u jooo- its not easy for a guy to go to the gym!!

keep doin your thing joo- remeber to give us updates on the pacs oo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

thank you very much jare, wht people dont understand abt packs is that having it natural is a gift, some do hectic exercise some used body builder drugs and do very little gyming and their packs will be shaped within a week.

@nazzyon , most of nigerian celebs ar pot belle oo, shey u see ramsey noah packs na only fine boy that one dey do. psqure have to squeezed their tummy before their packs can shaped well but i must say they those twins really tried,
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by israelite(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2010
The secret of having this packs. if u are pot belle before there is a lot of work for you to do to earn your 6packs. first you have to burn those liitle fat in ur tummy by daily gyming, like herobic, weight gyming this will help to burn ur fats and flatten your tummy, the second thing to do after u av achived that is to start pushups at least for a beginner you have to do 20push ups 4 rounds, and do decline sit up u u are unable to do 3 rounds of 15situps u are on ur way to getting this paacks but u have to be consistence. i will show u the pics latter.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nazzyon(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2010
alanbolo:

ol boy, 5 sit ups?  I do past that oh, even pushups too, play soccer during summer but the winter in-activities no let my abs show oh.

Control your daily intake. Know that eating beyond the capacity of the sack will slow down the process.

Not saying you should starve yourself.

Don't expect your endeavour to yield result in a short time.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2010
israelite:

The secret of having this packs. if u are pot belle before there is a lot of work for you to do to earn your 6packs. first you have to burn those liitle fat in your tummy by daily gyming, like herobic, weight gyming this will help to burn your fats and flatten your tummy, the second thing to do after u av achived that is to start pushups at least for a beginner you have to do 20push ups 4 rounds, and do decline sit up u u are unable to do 3 rounds of 15situps u are on your way to getting this paacks but u have to be consistence. i will show u the pics latter.

how do unno soo much?? do u work in the gym or summin?? lol u have alpot of packin knowledge oooo

lemme send all the ugly mutete's to this thread to get advice!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by johnterry4: 9:28am On May 05, 2010
[size=16pt]
israelite:

The secret of having this packs. if u are pot belle before there is a lot of work for you to do to earn your 6packs. first you have to burn those liitle fat in your tummy by daily gyming, like herobic, weight gyming this will help to burn your fats and flatten your tummy, the second thing to do after u av achived that is to start pushups at least for a beginner you have to do 20push ups 4 rounds, and do decline sit up u u are unable to do 3 rounds of 15situps u are on your way to getting this paacks but u have to be consistence. i will show u the pics latter.

guy, ua re so wrong.for u to have a good abs,u must do at least 200 sit ups.myself self and my friends do at least 200 per day.if that is ur body,then guy u try but i seriously doubt esp from what u said abt getting gud abs.common some of us are not novice.
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by TmeD0(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2010
LOL the pics nearly give me apollo  Grin

The problem is naija boys too lekpa with the six packs, to get six packs no mean to starve, i wish they get van vicker body along and also maintain their skin proper then i for dey drool like the way i dey do for mcsteamy, van vicker try for only that picture cos e resemble gay for the rest yamayama ones i dey always see.

And enough with all the ororo na, which ones our omomo go kon use eh!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lwkmd! u read my mind!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by emekachuck: 3:19pm On May 05, 2010
Van Vicker is not Nigerian He's Ghanian-Liberian. My abs look 100 times better then any of those guys
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2010
seven Packs nko?
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 05, 2010
Isnt there any Nairalander willing to justify his/her/its sis pax with a picture? Please na!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 4:23pm On May 05, 2010
ah ah- u this boy are u sure u aint closet *ehem* why u wan see 6pac??
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

ah ah- u this boy are u sure u aint closet *ehem* why u wan see 6pac??
You never can tell, thats why I like you wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 4:29pm On May 05, 2010
oseeeeee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 05, 2010
Oya wa gba tissue. As I'm naturally shy, and have my shirt on in these scene, I hope the lusciousness of the background can by analogy suggest the awesomeness that is my six pack

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ikamefa(f): 2:50am On May 06, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   chei gawd!   ooooh gaa juu!   cheesy cheesy  i  wan explode with laffta ohhhhhhhhhhhhh  " grin "
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ceasyc(f): 3:13am On May 06, 2010
LWKMD
dem 4 rub the oil 4 dem face too or from head 2 toe
hissessss
dbanj n peter - cuties wink
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by stylishcsa: 12:16pm On May 06, 2010
Don't fake the packs with oil dudes!  grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by stylishcsa: 12:20pm On May 06, 2010
, And who is this dude on the floor, ? I can see your packs on your ''forehead'. It doesn't matter where it is, same packs it is! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2010
stylishcsa: , And who is this dude on the floor, ? I can see your packs on your "forehead". It doesn't matter where it is, same packs it is! grin grin grin
same packs it is, grin just the special ororo missing " grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by sjeezy8: 12:48pm On May 06, 2010
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 12:49pm On May 06, 2010
^^^ sooooooooooooooooooooofunny!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 12:56pm On May 06, 2010
stylishcsa:

, And who is this dude on the floor, ? I can see your packs on your ''forehead'. It doesn't matter where it is, same packs it is! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 12:58pm On May 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/_bEwozoSNCc&feature=related[/flash]

awon small boys

And these sick pigmies, who da hell are they
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MissyB1(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/_bEwozoSNCc&feature=related[/flash]

awon small boys
I Don Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

See what Terry G has done to 'Our' kids? Sad!!! sad
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Dblank(f): 3:05pm On May 06, 2010
Ramsey Noah shpuldnt be there.Hes got no six pack[all na so so fat].My fav is peter n paul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Shares Photos Of His Family / Dj Cuppy And Her Dad Go For Lunch In Luxurious Style / Adunni Ade Rocks Transparent Top With Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.