Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Get An Australian Visa Easily - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get An Australian Visa Easily (1566 Views)

ATTENTION: Teachers, Nurses, Others Can Now Get Australian Visa In Just 3 Days / Nigerian Lady Reportedly Denied Australian Visa Due To Homophobic Post / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
I know there are good and wonderful naira landers In Australia. please you can help by telling us how to obtain an Australian visa, what is required of us and probably what it will cost. your advice and comments will be greatly appreciated..
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by robincolly: 11:28am On May 11, 2018
am sure they are Nigerians in Australia. Please kindly update us, so we can have information on this.
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by mokikeoj: 8:00am On May 12, 2018
I also searched for this info on nairaland recently but did not get much and I had to search elsewhere where I could get some information. I am currently in the process of applying. I have done the online submission of required documents and will be going for my biometrics later next week.
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by temmysammy: 9:44am On May 12, 2018
mokikeoj:
I also searched for this info on nairaland recently but did not get much and I had to search elsewhere where I could get some information. I am currently in the process of applying. I have done the online submission of required documents and will be going for my biometrics later next week.
Pls where did u get d info, pls share am also interested
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by mokikeoj: 11:02am On May 12, 2018
https://howtotechnaija.com/how-to-apply-for-australian-visa-in-nigeria/ (quote author=temmysammy post=67491653]
Pls where did u get d info, pls share am also interested [/quote]
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by mokikeoj: 11:09am On May 12, 2018
http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/australia-visa-an-easy-guide-for-nigerian-citizens/ you cal just type into Google "how to apply for Australian visit visa from Nigeria and you will see a lot of other write up on the process
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by Amo12345: 9:57pm On Mar 02
mokikeoj:
Hi, please, I need assistance of where I can do biometrics for Australia tourist visa, just for vacation, I have filled the online form on imm.gov.au and is it true that i had to send my paper documents to Australia embassy in South Africa, I would appreciate to hear from u all pls.
Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by ednut1(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02
Amo12345:

Hi, please, I need assistance of where I can do biometrics for Australia tourist visa, just for vacation, I have filled the online form on imm.gov.au and is it true that i had to send my paper documents to Australia embassy in South Africa, I would appreciate to hear from u all pls.
the information you seek is on their website. Biometrics is done at tls

By the way Australia doesn’t give Nigerians visa for tourism that easily. With the current economic situation in Nigeria no visa officer will believe you are coming for vacation to such a faraway country with ticket that cost over 2.5m to 3m . Dont waste your money.

Re: How To Get An Australian Visa Easily by Amo12345: 3:23pm On Mar 03
ednut1:
the information you seek is on their website. Biometrics is done at tls

By the way Australia doesn’t give Nigerians visa for tourism that easily. With the current economic situation in Nigeria no visa officer will believe you are coming for vacation to such a faraway country with ticket that cost over 2.5m to 3m . Dont waste your money.
ok, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cost To Renew Expired International Passport And How Long It Takes / Advice On My Plans To Relocate From Nigeria To The USA / I Want To Relocate To French Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.