Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Oh Yee Demeanors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oh Yee Demeanors (1721 Views)

It's Not Funny Again Oh. I Did A Top Up N2500. / Check Out Abuja 2021 Drifting Meet Up. Mad Oh. / Ewo..see Wetin President Trump Moto Fit Do!! Na Wa Oh!(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
We're getting there.

Now to start looking seriously at 4 post lifts that is already in Nigeria.

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Uncle I have a 20kva Generator for sale, every thing is still stock.... wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3935105/20kva-mikano-generator-1108run-hrs#65682392

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Demeanor: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
We're getting there.

Now to start looking seriously at 4 post lifts that is already in Nigeria.

I am watching from the sidelines.

3 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Cosplay: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by nurey(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
this uncle is not a patriot at all, US flag instead of Nigerian flag, I will report you for hateflag grin

3 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
nurey:
this uncle is not a patriot at all, US flag instead of Nigerian flag, I will report you for hateflag grin

I am extremely patriotic. I shed tears and blood for the country wink

The Nigerian flag is outside and waving proudly. It's only the USA flag that is hidden grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by aieromon(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lovely bar
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mr EgunMogaji are you planning on opening a garage in your home and any luck with the stolen tools at the port?
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
dumo1:
Mr EgunMogaji are you planning on opening a garage in your home and any luck with the stolen tools at the port?

I restore classic vehicles as a hobby, so this will be the space for my projects.

The tools are gone. I will replace them all by Gods grace. Very painful.

Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by empron(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice one boss,

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I restore classic vehicles as a hobby, so this will be the space for my projects.

The tools are gone. I will replace them all by Gods grace. Very painful.

Thanks for asking.
grin i will like to see the future projects you have in store for us .

1 Like

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:11am On Mar 15, 2018
uncle this is wonderful, really wonderful our own love-vendor my ride here in naija! I wonder y Gazuzz hasn't tot of that yet!

P1MP MY RIDE

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
uncle this is wonderful, really wonderful our own love-vendor my ride here in naija! I wonder y Gazuzz hasn't tot of that yet!

P1MP MY RIDE

are you also related? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by diportivo: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2018
are you also related? shocked

yes

the brotherhood of wrench and lube is one big family

grin

3 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by LeJeun3: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2018

I have place to be spending my weekend in Ibadan..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by mayor2013: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Am visiting soon. Fill in that space with 1000 carton of origin tongue

1 Like

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
mayor2013:
Taaa bring you own drink ahah grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Airborne02(m): 4:29am On Mar 28, 2018
mayor2013:
wat is an orijin.. Bring shekpe grin
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2018
I'm trying to decide on the interior color. Something that befits a man cave grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Airborne02(m): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2018
I was here.

Signed.

Airborne

1 Like

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by RZArecta2(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice nice nice grin
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I'm trying to decide on the interior color. Something that befits a man cave grin

Uncle it is not good o! I am in ibadan most weekends, send me location so I can sign inside cement grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uncle it is not good o! I am in ibadan most weekends, send me location so I can sign inside cement grin

You and me both. I wish the can place my hand print grin
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2018
wow......
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Jakumo(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Egun Agba, while I cannot hide my disappointment that you have at least temporarily ABSCONDED from your officially nominated post as the Baale of San Fernando Valley, in order to grace the land of your ancestors, I do congratulate you on this fine structure that is being erected to serve as your befitting Royal Aafin, there in beautiful Oluyole Area.

In my capacity as the reigning SiyaMan of Demeanors International, Ibadan Chapter, I hereby declare the pictured HQ open for business, with all rights and privileges acknowledged therein.

May Ogun, the Eternal God of Iron, sanctify ALL automotive restoration projects that are carried out in this location, while Sango, the God of Thunder, extends his protection to this structure against the ravages of stormy weather, even as Oyaa, the Goddess of All Rivers, continues to fortify the ancient metropolis of Ibadan, against the relentless power of the almighty Ogunpa River. Aaaaaaase o.

4 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Jakumo:
Egun Agba, while I cannot hide my disappointment that you have at least temporarily ABSCONDED from your officially nominated post as the Baale of San Fernando Valley, in order to grace the land of your ancestors, I do congratulate you on this fine structure that is being erected to serve as your befitting Royal Aafin, there in beautiful Oluyole Area.

In my capacity as the reigning SiyaMan of Demeanors International, Ibadan Chapter, I hereby declare the pictured HQ open for business, with all rights and privileges acknowledged therein.

May Ogun, the Eternal God of Iron, sanctify ALL automotive restoration projects that are carried out in this location, while Sango, the God of Thunder, extends his protection to this structure against the ravages of stormy weather, even as Oyaa, the Goddess of All Rivers, continues to fortify the ancient metropolis of Ibadan, against the relentless power of the almighty Ogunpa River. Aaaaaaase o.

Thank you my chief. We pull each other along and I believe that we’re all connected.

What about omo oniles who are still buzzing around?

Maybe you have something stronger than my wish of a thousand fleas infesting their crotch grin

1 Like

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Jakumo(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thank you my chief. We pull each other along and I believe that we’re all connected.

What about omo oniles who are still buzzing around?

Maybe you have something stronger than my wish of a thousand fleas infesting their crotch grin

You will be glad to hear that very recently, laws were passed to neutralize Omo Onile land grabbers, with stiff jail sentences now awaiting those who try and ply that trade as before. Even a threat to invoke this new law will send the Omo Oniles scurrying for cover.

That said, there is no harm in handing out some modest Owo Adura to those who you feel are qualified to partake, provided that it is understood that such a gesture is from the kindness of your heart, and NOT in response to any pressure that might be applied.

1 Like

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by computerglobal(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

grin
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by wane01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Its nice to finally find a replacement for the money thirsty auto mechanic company called Elizade buh am thinking that space is a bit small considering that you'll be storing up tools alongside with jacks and everything ..
Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
wane01:
Its nice to finally find a replacement for the money thirsty auto mechanic company called Elizade buh am thinking that space is a bit small considering that you'll be storing up tools alongside with jacks and everything ..

This is just the private garage in my house for my own personal projects. The storage will be in front as I made the garage extra long.

I’ll be setting up a proper mini sales and service warehouse on Akala Expressway in the next 2 or 3 years for commercial purposes. I refuse to do business in Nigeria unless I’m on the ground and I won’t be on the ground full time until then.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yee Demeanors by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nephews and Nieces, Uncles birthday is coming up grin

I’m sure a 4 post lift is not asking for much.

Please note that Uncles color scheme is red or orange.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Made in Aba Keke Finally Manufactured / Innoson Completes Delivery Of Pickups And Buses Fleet To Federal Road Safety Co. / My Car AC Drains My Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.