Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! (1612 Views)

A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by Rbae: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please, where can I buy an affordable long veil for my wedding �? I also need this type of bouquet at an affordable rate. Please, where can i buy it in Lagos? Pics of bouquet attached.

Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by prettyangel10(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rbae:
Please, where can I buy an affordable long Veil or a second hand to g Veil for my ball wedding �? I also need this type of bouquet at an affordable rate. Please, what can i buy it in Lagos? Pics of bouquet attached.

Hello bride, you can get all these on d island.If you can locate Tom Jones in Lagos Island or daddyalaja, you'll see more than enough of what you need. Cheers.
Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by Rbae: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=prettyangel10 post=65841430]

Hello bride, you can get all these on d island.If you can locate Tom Jones in Lagos Island or daddyalaja, you'll see more than enough of what you need. Cheers. [/quote

Thanks. ]
Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by motic2(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
hello intending bride pls go to tom jones on the island for your cathedral veil and bouquet you can also look out for swalek bridal at tom jones that was where i got my bouquet from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by Rbae: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2020
prettyangel10:

Hello bride, you can get all these on d island.If you can locate Tom Jones in Lagos Island or daddyalaja, you'll see more than enough of what you need. Cheers.
hi how are you doing?
replied to your pm
Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by prettyangel10(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
hi how are you doing? replied to your pm
Yeah, you mailed me first, its a response to your mail.
Re: Please, Help A Bride To Be!!!! by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
prettyangel10:

Yeah, you mailed me first, its a response to your mail.
ok thanks so keep on responding so we could get to know ourselves Better via that platform cool

(1) (Reply)

Aso-ebi Styles: A Touch Of Ruffles & Glitter / Latest African Dresses 2020 For Ladies To Rock In This Festive Season / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.