Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira (42330 Views)

Bet9ja Is Gradually Going Broke / Why Has Bet9ja Refused Me To Credit My Account? / Bet9ja Sure Winning Code For Today 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by jeremyah(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am creating this tread to inform people on the part I take as I try to recover my blocked bet9ja account.

It may interest you to know that I won almost 1.1million naira on the bet9ja betting platform and I requested a withdrawal of 500k on Saturday night with the hope of getting my cool dough on Monday because of their non banking hour stuffs.

I was surprised to wake that faithful day to find my account blocked.

In fact the system says user not found.

I first craze for almost 3 hours.

Then I decided to call their expensive customer service agents who told me that my account was blocked Bc of that they suspect I run a multiple account.

I was blocked and an illiterate chap I normally help to fund his account from my debit master card was blocked as well.

My question now is, is it wrong to help a helpless fellow fund his bet9ja account?

Or is it because I was kind enough to share the game I played with the guy who got more than 700k?

Bet9ja should resolve this issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by joinnow: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chei

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Premiumwriter: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
My God!

Badluck Abeg no come my way oh

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by jeremyah(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol.. Them are assuring me that it wil be reopened... I jus hope to meet any person with similar experience

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Cunnilingus(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
I once had the experience. Ur account was blocked cos u ve opened more than one account which is against their terms and conditions. Call customer care, they will Request for statement of account and valid ID. The they will close the other accounts And leave the one u won with

8 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by jeremyah(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2018
I didn't open two accounts... They are forcing an account on me Bc I usually help the guy credit his account with my atm card.. Bc we win together they taught since I funded the both accounts same times before winning that I may be the owner of the two

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Sheuns(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2018
jeremyah:
I didn't open two accounts... They are forcing an account on me Bc I usually help the guy credit his account with my atm card.. Bc we win together they taught since I funded the both accounts same times before winning that I may be the owner of the two

Disturb them wella go to their head office if possible with the other guy and prove to them. Dem dey chop people money but dem no wan pay. No gree abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
When ur village witchdoctor finally gets you

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by ukejejohnson(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
jeremyah:
I am creating this tread to inform people on the part I take as I try to recover my blocked bet9ja account.

It may interest you to know that I won almost 1.1million naira on the bet9ja betting platform and I requested a withdrawal of 500k on Saturday night with the hope of getting my cool dough on Monday because of their non banking hour stuffs.

Then I decided to call their expensive customer service agents who told me that my account was blocked Bc of that they suspect I run a multiple account.

I was blocked and an illiterate chap I normally help to fund his account from my debit master card was blocked as well.

My question now is, is it wrong to help a helpless fellow fund his bet9ja account?

Or is it because I was kind enough to share the game I played with the guy who got more than 700k?

Abeg bro go to their office and with your bank statement . Make sure they pay you and your friend that money. This people has finish my money and they don't want to pay you abi

Please no vex next time you book games, help a brother and send me

Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by ukejejohnson(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
jeremyah:

Abeg bro go to their office and with your bank statement . Make sure they pay you and your friend that money. This people has finish my money and they don't want to pay you abi. Bcuz when you were funding the second account they didn't stop the money from entering but debited you. Now that you have won they remember you might have account.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by abiodunbright(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2018
jeremyah:

Brother send me your contact or call me 08142297046, they must pay you that money

7 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by KeltyGuy: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
If you need assistance on how to report them to the relevant authority do let me know. My Uncle work with National Lottery Board.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by pancaro(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hey Bro. What was the outcome of this case because it just hapoened to me last week

jeremyah:

Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by gabazin080(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2020
jeremyah:

did u later get your money
Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Kofoshii(m): 3:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Agbo people
ukejejohnson:

Abeg bro go to their office and with your bank statement . Make sure they pay you and your friend that money. This people has finish my money and they don't want to pay you abi

Thank you
Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Mainlymanof: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Update this case pls
Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Isaacmon: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
They are just criminals, I haven't even won anything on bet9ja but I have been calling customer service so that they can update my personal details to appears exactly as it appears on my nimc card, just so incase I win anything I won't have this kind of issue. I have uploaded the required identification as requested by them but they just won't do it.

If I WIN SOMETHING NOW, it will take them less than 24 hrs to block my account.

NOTHING WORKS WELL IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.

IT IS JUST UNFORTUNATE.

THE POSTER SHOULD UPDATE US ON THIS CASE SO THAT WE WILL ALL KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS KIND OF ISSUES.

MY ADVICE TO FELLOW NIGERIANS:
WHEN FILLING OF YOUR DETAILS ONLINE, ALWAYS INPUT THE EXACT DETAILS ON YOUR IDENTITY CARDS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO INPUT YOUR "CURRENT LOCATION" ALWAYS INPUT THE LOCATION ON YOUR ID CARD.

THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM IS A SCAM.
SOMEONE FROM THE LOTTERY BORED COULD EVEN BE READING THIS BUT HE/SHE WILL STILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

IT'S JUST A SHAME.
Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by edochie12: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Isaacmon:
They are just criminals, I haven't even won anything on bet9ja but I have been calling customer service so that they can update my personal details to appears exactly as it appears on my nimc card, just so incase I win anything I won't have this kind of issue. I have uploaded the required identification as requested by them but they just won't do it.

If I WIN SOMETHING NOW, it will take them less than 24 hrs to block my account.

NOTHING WORKS WELL IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.

IT IS JUST UNFORTUNATE.

THE POSTER SHOULD UPDATE US ON THIS CASE SO THAT WE WILL ALL KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS KIND OF ISSUES.

MY ADVICE TO FELLOW NIGERIANS:
WHEN FILLING OF YOUR DETAILS ONLINE, ALWAYS INPUT THE EXACT DETAILS ON YOUR IDENTITY CARDS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO INPUT YOUR "CURRENT LOCATION" ALWAYS INPUT THE LOCATION ON YOUR ID CARD.

THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM IS A SCAM.
SOMEONE FROM THE LOTTERY BORED COULD EVEN BE READING THIS BUT HE/SHE WILL STILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

IT'S JUST A SHAME.

since two weeks now,I have been trying to edit my phone number and email,even after sending my credentials still nothing to show,just yesterday they change my number but I am unabke to get otp from it
Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by david301: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
I am currently on this same issue o, abeg if you find solution you should let me know, this OTP thing bet9ja introduced is headache o.
Re: Bet9ja Blocked My Account After I Won More Than 1.1million Naira by Bankball: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
WHO WILL BE THE FIRST MANAGER TO BE SACKED IN PREMIER LEAGUE?

Will it be
�Arteta
�Xisco
�Bruce
�Patrick
�Raphl

Get attractive odds on any of the managers to be sacked in EPL.

Register & Play now on www.naijabet. com

#ArtetaOut #arteta #epl #eplmanagers #naijabet

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / What Could These Men Be Looking For? / Test Your Self 'quantitative '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.